started a vinyl a company "Sticky Garage"

BoogerRed

forum member
Reaction score
awesome man! my parents used to own a sign shop when I was in high school.. I've thought about doing the same someday

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
pm me how much you want to wrap my dash in the cf. ill provide the material

jcwatson.doc

forum member
Reaction score
That's awesome work, bro.

I was just talking to someone the other day who has been trying to get a hold of a vinyl shop that will do the "Rogue Status" design for different sections of his SRT-4. Nobody seems to want to help him out though.

If you are up to the challenge man, I will do my best to catch back up with him and get you his info.

06slow6

Reaction score
liked you on facebook, that mustang is so sick! im really diggin the wood grain, if you would do the "rouge status" print think you could wrap my dash in it? PM me with pricing if your able to

akS197

whiteonred
Reaction score
we have a bunch of different guns we can cut out and you guys can make your own custom pattern haha but ill look into it next week and see if i could get the rogue pattern vectorized

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
I don't really like the idea of the wood dash, but for what it is supposed to be, it looks great for a vinyl. I wonder how a dark grey wood dash would look.

Last edited:

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good bro...I do the vinyl wrapping as well. I have a job to do next week, its a nissan exterra. Im doing his whole front bumper in white carbon fiber, along with a bunch of interior pieces.

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
Also this is just my opinion, but I think that you should do your steering wheel inserts in the wood grain as well

akS197

whiteonred
Reaction score
nice whats the name of it? and yes was planning on doing the steering wheel and maybe door handles haha

SonicBlur

]V[EGADET]-[
Reaction score
Wood Dale/Schaumburg, Illinois. Near Chicago
Where did you get those yellow foglight covers? Also, how does that carbon roof vinyl stand up to the sun? I want to get this done on my car because my roof is messed up and I don't have the cash to repaint it. My car is a DD and sees sunlight all the time (no garage) and will see winter temps.

The car is looking SICK! I can't say I hate the wood dash but it's not my style! Great work!!!

-Mike

Last edited:

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Neat stuff...
Ill get something...
maybe a calvin pissing on SD...
at least in time for NMRA Houston

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Neat stuff...
Ill get something...
maybe a calvin pissing on SD...
at least in time for NMRA Houston
Hes not locked up yet???? sick sad world....

akS197, sendin ya a PM

akS197

whiteonred
Reaction score
Where did you get those yellow foglight covers? Also, how does that carbon roof vinyl stand up to the sun? I want to get this done on my car because my roof is messed up and I don't have the cash to repaint it. My car is a DD and sees sunlight all the time (no garage) and will see winter temps.

The car is looking SICK! I can't say I hate the wood dash but it's not my style! Great work!!!

-Mike

yea my car is my dd also stands up good has about 5 year life or more, and their not covers its yellow laminex tint

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
How does that carbon roof vinyl stand up to the sun? I want to get this done on my car because my roof is messed up and I don't have the cash to repaint it. My car is a DD and sees sunlight all the time (no garage) and will see winter temps.
-Mike

Like AKS197 said its 5+ years, But I also just found out and been researching on this....You can apply clear coat over top of it for a longer lasting product and as well as a wet carbon look instead of the dry carbon look you get

nice whats the name of it? and yes was planning on doing the steering wheel and maybe door handles haha

Whats the name of what? The film I use? I use 3M DI-NOC films. I am going to try out HEXIS films eventually as well....I just did my IPOD touch in white carbon as a test piece before I do my buddies exterra.
whitecarbon.jpg

The white would look dope as fuckk on your door handles

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back