Steeda spyder wheels back in stock!

S

Steedagus

Just wanted to let everyone know we just got a shipping container in and are fully restocked on our Spyder 20 inch wheels for 2005-2011 Mustangs.

Finishes are chrome, black face/machined lip, and black machined face/black w/machined lip.

We currently have free shipping on a set of 4 wheels which is a great savings!

Black machined face/machined lip

june09shopwork092.jpg

Steeda20inchSpyderwheel1.jpg

Black face with machined face

201150SPORTCROP.jpg

Steeda20inchSpyderBlack.jpg

Chrome finish

GT500CHROMESPYDERS.jpg

Steeda20inchSpyderChrome.jpg

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
Finally got tires and mounted them up! I LOVE THEM! Highly recommend! I apologize for the pics but as soon as the weather clears I will be doing a shoot with the car...hopefully today. To make sure that I have no rubbing issues with these I also installed the Steeda shorter upper control arm, billet lowers, pan hard bar and brace to compliment my FRPP handling pack and my 1.5" drop with the K-springs. Couldn't be happier with this setup.

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
No problem, thanks for the great product. Your control arms also helped make a big difference in helping the stang hook up. The wide Steeda Spyders just made it even better. I've posted some better pics in the wheels/tires section so I'll see if I can add a couple not posted there. Plans are to upgrade to the Ford Racing Brembo front upgrade/big brake kit and your Steeda larger rear rotor and brake caliper bracket upgrade.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back