Stock clutch @80k miles

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
Pulled the clutch today since I've been having issues for over a year. Having a daughter in the past year, plus school and crap here and there I didn't have time or money to replace it. I finally bought one plus a new slave and pilot bearing.
a6934dc3-12ae-e64c.jpg
a6934dc3-12bb-a157.jpg

Seeing how bad it actually is tells me I should be able to run 12-teens which is great for me. :D

Sent from my galaxy II while double clutching and blowing the welds on the intake.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That a properly hot rodded clutch disc... Great work sir... My stocker is still holding on at 108k miles... And they haven't been babied miles.

Last edited:

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
I have no idea how yours is still holding up lol.

Sent from my galaxy II while double clutching and blowing the welds on the intake.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Stock clutch is hit or miss. Some people get a lotta use others not so much. It isn't always clear that driving style is the culprit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
^that's true, I'm glad I got a hit lol
My clutch feels new 48k miles and maybe 80+ 1/4 passes with 5000 rpm clutch dumps and an unknown number of burnouts.

Last edited:

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mine after I went to the track the last time, it seems to be catching when pedal is almost all the way let out, no slipping, but doesn't feel right letting out that late. Any ideas? Is it going slowly ?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back