Strapped it Down today..

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
I got note yesterday that a local shop was having a get together and there were Dyno pulls being done. So after watching a couple nice pulls I decided to give mine a go.. I uploaded my 93 TC-Off Tune from JJ at Woodbine Motorsports. I told them to bring the car to 6500RPMs. I was pretty impressed with my numbers i threw down... but we all know what numbers really matter, ET's!

Here's two videos of 2 pulls & a Dyno Graph.

1st Pull

2nd Pull

& here is a Dyno Graph.
scan0001-1.jpg

Brandon

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
That tune was spot on bro, think you're done? how come they didn't take it to 7000? looks like the power was still there.

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
Agreed give us a mod list. Says your all motor Im guessing you have something close to my NA setup plus maybe either cams or heads

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
I got note yesterday that a local shop was having a get together and there were Dyno pulls being done. So after watching a couple nice pulls I decided to give mine a go.. I uploaded my 93 TC-Off Tune from JJ at Woodbine Motorsports. I told them to bring the car to 6500RPMs. I was pretty impressed with my numbers i threw down... but we all know what numbers really matter, ET's!

Here's two videos of 2 pulls & a Dyno Graph.

1st Pull

2nd Pull

& here is a Dyno Graph.
scan0001-1.jpg

Brandon

:wow::beerchug2:

JJ

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Big thanks to you JJ for tuning my car for me. +1! I should ran the race tune with some 110 and see how that would do.

Brandon

I got note yesterday that a local shop was having a get together and there were Dyno pulls being done. So after watching a couple nice pulls I decided

:wow::beerchug2:

JJ

Sent from my Droid

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
List of Mods done to my 2007 All Motor GT..

Livernois Stg2 heads
Comp Cams Stg2 XFI SPR 127500s
ARP Head Studs
FRPP Head Gaskets
Livernois Lockouts
FRPP 39# Injectors
KOOKs LTs 1" 5/8 w/offroad xpipe
Bassani SS Axle Backs
FRPP 4.10s w/Tru-Trac
Steeda UDPs
JLT CAI SCT Xcal3 *Tuning done by JJ at WMS*

Also have some suspension done but that wouldn't have an effect on the DynoJet... when I get home ill take a look and see if I missed anything for the mods listed. Thanks guys for all the great comments!!!

Brandon

Sent from my Droid

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
That tune was spot on bro, think you're done? how come they didn't take it to 7000? looks like the power was still there.

Mikey said it would only hit 6500 so i said fuck it, if its making that good of gains then im fine with bringing it to 6500.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
I bet you would be knocking on 400whp if not more with 3.31's on a dyno.

I'm thinking over the winter ill just try out the new FRPP Intake manifold to see how i do up top with the heads/cams. I dont care for Dyno #s, i prefer ET's lol.

Brandon

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Mikey said it would only hit 6500 so i said fuck it, if its making that good of gains then im fine with bringing it to 6500.

That's weird I told mikey to take mine to 6500, he said on the first run it stopped before that, wondering what exactly stopped because my rev limiter is 6900 on all the tunes.
Nice to see the HP not taking a nose dive at that rpm though,gotta get to the track and see what you do though that's what counts :beerchug2:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back