StreetCar 1320 S197 Shootout Sept 18th!

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn those are some kick ass pics..Think I'll borrow a few

Thanks Matt!

You know you want a day at Cecil....Oct 9th, Come on down!
Hell you may run nines!!

Can't... to much going on here. I have a race on the 2nd, the 3rd I have a big cruise to be in. I want to make it to Marc's Race... we will see. I need to step up my all motor game first lol... I need to pack enough lunch for Ron's beast :thumb2:

Maybe I can use the liberty out of the race car for the weekend lol

ArtQ

forum member
Reaction score
Can't... to much going on here. I have a race on the 2nd, the 3rd I have a big cruise to be in. I want to make it to Marc's Race... we will see. I need to step up my all motor game first lol... I need to pack enough lunch for Ron's beast :thumb2:

What..You mean Tulsa? Hmmmm..Haven't thought that much about it..:whistling:

Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I want to make it to Marc's Race...
Marc's Race????? Am I missing something?.......

Oh, and I'll be at Cecil racing on the 9th as well.

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

You mean the S197Forum Race in Tulsa? I will be there.
I hope to make Oct 9th but I have a lot of work to do before then.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im putting the car back together this weekend after the issue with the head gasket. I am picking up the converter today. Hopefully it will be running by Sunday or Monday. Then some passes on Thursday or Friday, then ill be ready for Cecil!!!

spyder7724

Reaction score

hey now thats not fair...i could have stuck one of pop's low gear glides in mine and gone to town by now...hehehe
think by next season there's gonna be some diet work (shooting for 3000 w\driver and a new trans in mine...one with a trans brake. already spoke with tom @ Performance automatic :)
i'm sick of getting drilled on the pro tree races....as far as the MIR race i got lucky...real lucky making it to the finals (congrats Art ! nice run)
:) i'm okay with that but luck only gets you so far.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
God, I have no idea where I'm going with this car next year. Heads sure, maybe the 4.56s. But I'm kinda done until the motor goes up. I'd really like to build a sleeper out of my tired '97 GT vert with 120k miles...

One more "money" shot. I love this pic!
mir5.jpg

Last edited:

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
God, I have no idea where I'm going with this car next year. Heads sure, maybe the 4.56s. But I'm kinda done until the motor goes up. I'd really like to build a sleeper out of my tired '97 GT vert with 120k miles...

One more "money" shot. I love this pic!
mir5.jpg

John, this is a nice photo:thumb2:

Id go with a nice set of Heads. Couldnt hurt rite lol. I wish i could do the things i want with my car, stuff is so damn expensive ha... Its true, "wanna play, gotta pay." I'll see you guys at Cecil:clap:

Brandon

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Cecil event as well. I just hope my 2nd gear synchro will hold out for the event. Time to really decide if I'm going to go auto with the car or rebuild the 3650.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Cecil event as well. I just hope my 2nd gear synchro will hold out for the event. Time to really decide if I'm going to go auto with the car or rebuild the 3650.

I can bring up a 3650 with less then 8k miles if you want.

Back