Suggestion: Add 19" Nitto tires!

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
How come you guys don't carry the Nitto 555s or 555Rs in the 19" wheel size? It's the only thing stopping me from ordering AMR wheels and tires from you guys. Just thought I'd put it out there cause I'd really like to see you guys carry these.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the input! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I've forwarded this to our New Parts Team and even added them to our New Parts Suggestions list, so hopefully we can get them in ASAP for you. I apologize we don't carry them already, but this should get the ball rolling on being able to supply you with some.

Thanks again for the suggestion, please feel free to contact me directly if you have questions or concerns in the future. Have a good one!

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
It's no problem Chris, nice to see a company that utilizes it's customers opinions and ideas. Hope to see these in the future, keep me updated if you can. Thanks buddy!

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
It's no problem Chris, nice to see a company that utilizes it's customers opinions and ideas. Hope to see these in the future, keep me updated if you can. Thanks buddy!

My pleasure, always glad to help! I sure will.

And in the meantime, please let me know if there's ever anything else that I may be of assistance with in the future. Have a great weekend!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back