Take side mirrors off for paint

S

Sini5ter08

Was wondering how to take the side view mirrors off to take them to get painted. Is it hard or easy? Thanks!

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thread cleaned. stay on topic or its closed

autumn_again

Reaction score
It is very simple... just pop off the inside cover, remove the 3 nuts, and on the drivers side, disconnect the control wiring plug.

Here's a link to A47 install procedure in case you want more details - http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/mustangtuning/agent-47-race-mirrors-install.pdf

also you got the connection on the passenger side. but its easy as hell.

10 mm bolts, need a wrench to get to the bottom bolt. make sure you have a good grip of the bottom bolt when your taking it out. i dropped the one on the passenger side like a moron in the door panel :rant:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thread cleaned. stay on topic or its closed

So does that mean if I ask why you deleted the post that linked the service manual sticky on how to take the side mirrors off you will lock the thread down because I am off topic?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So does that mean if I ask why you deleted the post that linked the service manual sticky on how to take the side mirrors off you will lock the thread down because I am off topic?

absolutely lol. If you posted the link im sorry, just kinda went to all the threads that had anything non related in them and removed em. if your link was in there i apologize

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back