Test fitting my 18x11" SVT wheels (WeldCraft)

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Reaction score
off topic, but:
How did you get your mid mufflers to fit up so flush? I have a pypes middmuffler and they hang down pretty low and drag like a sob.

I had an exhaust man cut, fit, and weld the pypes kit to perfectly fit the car. It was a PITA, but he got it done nicely.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Reaction score
Not my car, but the exact same setup. I have yet to take more pictures of mine.

P1010728.jpg

P1010717.jpg

PostBMR033.jpg

Back@itagain

forum member
Reaction score
Wheels and tires look awesome! Weldcraft definitely does great work. Any problems clearing the bump stop plate when you drop the rear suspension or did you mnodify it? Sorry if I missed it, I couldn't tell in the pics...

Forgot to ask....how are those tires on the highway? The Summit Racing catalog showed up the other night and these really caught my eye!

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Reaction score
Wheels and tires look awesome! Weldcraft definitely does great work. Any problems clearing the bump stop plate when you drop the rear suspension or did you mnodify it? Sorry if I missed it, I couldn't tell in the pics...

No, I didn't modify them at all. Since the car is lowered 1.25 inches in the rear, it clears the bump stop with no issues. The only time I have ever hit it was when turning into a steep drive way that went up, or the time I went over a steep railroad crossing that was very steep. Even then, it's not a bad rub. for daily driving, drag racing, and aggressive street driving, it never rubs.

Forgot to ask....how are those tires on the highway? The Summit Racing catalog showed up the other night and these really caught my eye!

Yes, I drive them on the highway, and they ride/grip/out perform the continental extreme contact DW tires I have on another set of wheels for daily driving duties. I drive the car so little, and mostly on car meetup nights, so I live the MTs on there all the time.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back