Test Tune and Dyno day Sacramento, Ca

xxDerek

Reaction score
And the word on the street is that they don't know jack about tuning 3-valves. The only reason they were even mentioned is because they are a supporting vendor over at CA-Mustangs.

wow... :ftard: Congrats. :bigbeer: Ignorance is bliss I suppose, god forbid people support a shop that is doing great work for them.

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
wow... :ftard: Congrats. :bigbeer: Ignorance is bliss I suppose, god forbid people support a shop that is doing great work for them.

:wtf:
AED isn't doing the tunning. SVS R&D is providing the dyno, Tony from hp-performance in Jacksonville FL. is flying in to do the tunning. I only know 1 person that has been to AED with an s197 and they couldn't get the tune right, but I here they do a pretty good job with the Cobra's.

xxDerek

Reaction score
:wtf:
AED isn't doing the tunning. SVS R&D is providing the dyno, Tony from hp-performance in Jacksonville FL. is flying in to do the tunning. I only know 1 person that has been to AED with an s197 and they couldn't get the tune right, but I here they do a pretty good job with the Cobra's.

Okay... I wasn't even commenting on your dyno day? I was simply responding to Roper.... :tdown:

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Okay... I wasn't even commenting on your dyno day? I was simply responding to Roper.... :tdown:

I know that just messing with you, are you xxDerek on mustangforums? If so if your not doing anything you should drive up from San Jose.

xxDerek

Reaction score
Yea I am. I wish I could bud, money is tight right now and my cars in the body shop , got rear ended last week, you know how it goes... Us CA-Mustangers never go to dyno days though! We're to busy deciding which 22" rims we want to put on next or hanging out making music videos with StangUp :beerdrink:

Last edited:

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow I never expecting this kind of trash talking about my site by you Roper... I created CA-Mustangs for the people who like Mustangs.. I could care less what they do to them as long as they enjoy them.

Also may I mention the support this club has shown this site and its members when they needed it most... If your trying to make this a site war now.. I know alot of "show cars" "fast cars" S197s tuned my AED.. as a matter of fact the 05 is going there next year for its motor build.. Cobra should be done in a couple weeks...

Your starting to sound like another local club who's members do nothing but bash other clubs. Not only that but you come to my house help me pull my motor and now you turn into a basher of my club? I guess I was mistaken.

Its that same attitude why you asked to leave as a Moderator from over there.

Fell free to run my "Cobra badged" 03 when you see me at the track!

Last edited:

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Yea I am. I wish I could bud, money is tight right now and my cars in the body shop , got rear ended last week, you know how it goes... Us CA-Mustangers never go to dyno days though! We're to busy deciding which 22" rims we want to put on next or hanging out making music videos with StangUp :beerdrink:

Unfortunately in most cases your right, bling seems to come first for most. Hope the car gets patched up soon.

Here is some interesting read in regards to Tony.

http://www.hp-performance.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=46

If I insulted anyone or any moderators in regards to AED didn't mean too.

xxDerek

Reaction score
I was being sarcastic man lol :) We're not all about bling, but people mod as they see fit ya know? This site is very race-oriented, but those that want to modify the exterior first, more power to them. I personally like a nice balance, but when your budget is tight, exterior mods are easier to pull ya know? Once you do the simple stuff atleast..... anyways, have a good time at the dyno day man, get some videos!

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...Ignorance is bliss I suppose, god forbid people support a shop that is doing great work for them.

Good luck with your bliss. Just to further your edjumacasion, this is an S197 forum, not a terminator forum.

...are you xxDerek on mustangforeskins?...
Yea I am...

Wow, why am I not shocked?

Wow I never expecting this kind of trash talking about my site by you Roper...

Re-read post #6 instead of relying on the PMs you received.

...Also may I mention the support this club has shown this site and its members when they needed it most...

You're fucking kidding , right?

...If your trying to make this a site war now...

Mm, where did you gather that info?

...I know alot of "show cars" "fast cars" S197s tuned my AED...

Please show us ONE

...as a matter of fact the 05 is going there next year for its motor build...

What's what wrong with the last shop you promoted? Or the one before that?

...Not only that but you come to my house help me pull my motor and now you turn into a basher of my club? I guess I was mistaken...

Yeah, remember a month or two earlier? When Ted and I showed up to see 5 monkeys taking apart the fusebox/SJB?

Its that same attitude why you asked to leave as a Moderator from over there.

Go ahead and post up the thread that led to that. I believe your car was at Don's shop getting the engine rebuilt at the time. Correct?

Fell free to run my "Cobra badged" 03 when you see me at the track!

Bring it on. I still have yet to see you there though...

If I insulted anyone or any moderators in regards to AED didn't mean too.

Not at all.

I was being sarcastic man lol :) We're not all about bling, but people mod as they see fit ya know? This site is very race-oriented, but those that want to modify the exterior first, more power to them. I personally like a nice balance, but when your budget is tight, exterior mods are easier to pull ya know? Once you do the simple stuff atleast..... anyways, have a good time at the dyno day man, get some videos!

I have exterior mods as well.

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
I just order my first exterior mod today LMAO 8" shortie antenna! Go with the 3.4 pulley, KB tensioner, AFCO heat exchange, Moroso GT500 1gal intercooler reservior and belt of course. These are my last performance mods expect maybe an aluminum DS when this one breaks. I will be adding some exterior mods at some point and maybe lower the car a little. This will be installed before tune/dyno day along with some shortie headers. Dyno day 100 octane race tune and 91 Octane street tune.

Look Out! 500+rwhp here I come!

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh yea forget Don's house he lost in the San Diego fires.. man seriously how old are you?

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just order my first exterior mod today LMAO 8" shortie antenna! Go with the 3.4 pulley, KB tensioner, AFCO heat exchange, Moroso GT500 1gal intercooler reservior and belt of course. These are my last performance mods expect maybe an aluminum DS when this one breaks. I will be adding some exterior mods at some point and maybe lower the car a little. This will be installed before tune/dyno day along with some shortie headers. Dyno day 100 octane race tune and 91 Octane street tune.

Look Out! 500+rwhp here I come!

You need to get "cams" because they sound cool and everyone on this forum knows that "sound" is more important that E/Ts.

xxDerek

Reaction score
You need to get "cams" because they sound cool and everyone on this forum knows that "sound" is more important that E/Ts.

Wow you are a true jackass... Yep I'm getting cams for SOUND, excuse me for being unworthy of owning a Mustang because I don't hit the track every possible time I can, or even give a shit about how fast I can do a 1/4 mile... GOD FORBID anyone do anything just for the sake of SOUND or LOOKS .... How old are you? Your sarcasm reminds me of my 8 year old niece... Get back to jacking off at the thought of your car going OH SO FAST down the drag strip, gotta do something while you sit your fat ass at the computer all day huh? :ftard::321:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow you are a true jackass... Yep I'm getting cams for SOUND, excuse me for being unworthy of owning a Mustang because I don't hit the track every possible time I can, or even give a shit about how fast I can do a 1/4 mile... GOD FORBID anyone do anything just for the sake of SOUND or LOOKS .... How old are you? Your sarcasm reminds me of my 8 year old niece... Get back to jacking off at the thought of your car going OH SO FAST down the drag strip, gotta do something while you sit your fat ass at the computer all day huh? :ftard::321:

Fuck you, pussy. Way to rep your dicklickers at CA-mustangs.

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
I thought about cams, but too much money for the HP gain. But they do sound kick ass.

To everyone posting on this thread, please don't turn it into a bitch sesssion, I am doing the tune/dyno day for people that are interested in getting a kick ass tune. Tony is top 3 for sure in the country if not the best (JDM and other will suck his ass), and I have work exteremly hard to get him out here, been working on this for over 2 months. If you are interested in having a car that makes kick ass power, is reliable, and driveable send me a PM or if you want to just check out the Ford GT40's that will be getting tunned go ahead and just show up it's free to watch. If you don't believe me watch the video and check out the website. www.hp-performance.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhSdviSGsJc

Steve

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I thought about cams, but too much money for the HP gain. But they do sound kick ass.

To everyone posting on this thread, please don't turn it into a bitch sesssion, I am doing the tune/dyno day for people that are interested in getting a kick ass tune. Tony is top 3 for sure in the country if not the best (JDM and other will suck his ass), and I have work exteremly hard to get him out here, been working on this for over 2 months. If you are interested in having a car that makes kick ass power, is reliable, and driveable send me a PM or if you want to just check out the Ford GT40's that will be getting tunned go ahead and just show up it's free to watch. If you don't believe me watch the video and check out the website. www.hp-performance.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhSdviSGsJc

Steve

Agreed. I'm over in the IFC.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Steve

Too much $$????????????????? I paid $600 bucks for 32 whp gain on a MD, tuned by someone who actually knows what the fuck he is doing..

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back