Test Tune and Dyno day Sacramento, Ca

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
:wtf:
Too much $$????????????????? I paid $600 bucks for 32 whp gain on a MD, tuned by someone who actually knows what the fuck he is doing..get your facts straight jack..

Were in the fuck did you get cams installed for $600 bucks? Last time I checked the cams for an s197 were over $600, and the install was at least that much, as for getting someone who knows what they are doing, after the tune/dyno day if our cars are equal in mods I have no problem running your sad fucking ass at the track for $200 cash. Do the math asshole you paid about $20.00 per hp gain, I am dropping from a 3.8 to a 3.4 pulley for $150 expect to gain at least 40rwhp on 91 octane that is less than $5.00 per rwhp, and I am expecting to pickup much more than that on a 100 octane tune, which will bring the cost per rwhp down even with the additional cost of the fuel.

:ftard:

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:wtf:

Were in the fuck did you get cams installed for $600 bucks? Last time I checked the cams for an s197 were over $600, and the install was at least that much, as for getting someone who knows what they are doing, after the tune/dyno day if our cars are equal in mods I have no problem running your sad fucking ass at the track for $200 cash. Do the math asshole you paid about $20.00 per hp gain, I am dropping from a 3.8 to a 3.4 pulley for $150 expect to gain at least 40rwhp on 91 octane that is less than $5.00 per rwhp, and I am expecting to pickup much more than that on a 100 octane tune, which will bring the cost per rwhp down even with the additional cost of the fuel.

:ftard:
Easy there pal..Dont get ur panties all wet...You said cams arent worth it, when they clearly are..If soemone pays $600 for install on NSR cams, then thats their fault..And my buddy is the best tuner in my area, he gets the most out of a mod like cams..I dont live in Cali anymore, but if I did, it would be fun to race ya...And Im not a Fuktard, more like a retard, but thanks for caring:beerdrink:

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Easy there pal..Dont get ur panties all wet...You said cams arent worth it, when they clearly are..If soemone pays $600 for install on NSR cams, then thats their fault..And my buddy is the best tuner in my area, he gets the most out of a mod like cams..I dont live in Cali anymore, but if I did, it would be fun to race ya...And Im not a Fuktard, more like a retard, but thanks for caring:beerdrink:

NSR's are like putting a rubber on a 10yr old, they are not doing shit but making the motion. As for your BUDDY you must mean bed buddy, sense you apparently can't mention his name. I have not heard shit about anyone in your area. As for Fuktard maybe that was a little harsh, but retard I can agree with. Look I did not start the shit talking, but I am sure as hell not going to put up with any BS from dumbasses.

I have nothing to gain from this other than Tony being on site for my tune. If your not interested and you are happy with your tune, that's fine, but if not let me know you will not be disappointed. If you just want to show up and watch that is fine also. I talked with Tony tonight and there is a boosted, and cammed Ford GT showing up on the 7th that should be pushing 800+rwhp if you want to watch it's free, but bring beer.

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
NSR's are like putting a rubber on a 10yr old, they are not doing shit but making the motion. As for your BUDDY you must mean bed buddy, sense you apparently can't mention his name. I have not heard shit about anyone in your area. As for Fuktard maybe that was a little harsh, but retard I can agree with. Look I did not start the shit talking, but I am sure as hell not going to put up with any BS from dumbasses.

I have nothing to gain from this other than Tony being on site for my tune. If your not interested and you are happy with your tune, that's fine, but if not let me know you will not be disappointed. If you just want to show up and watch that is fine also. I talked with Tony tonight and there is a boosted, and cammed Ford GT showing up on the 7th that should be pushing 800+rwhp if you want to watch it's free, but bring beer.

Its Chris with EFILOGICs, and the "rubber" you spoke of was a 32 whp gain on a very modest Mustang dyno with my automatic...And ya hes tuned more than a few Ford GT's and 1,000 + hp turbo cars, oh and a bunch of badass Subarus, along with a Suby race team, but I digress..Im not lookin for a fight, I save it for the few pukes on this board when they flare up like a bad hemmy..Good luck with the dyno day, we will have ours in a couple months up here in Connecticut when the 14 inches of ice melts..:beerdrink:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I never thought I would see a match about tuners? haha.. I beat you all.. I have Dougs e-mail address!! WOOOOO

:allhail:

Reply doug.. reply!!!! :beerdrink:

Androdz

Banned
Reaction score
I thought about cams, but too much money for the HP gain. But they do sound kick ass.

To everyone posting on this thread, please don't turn it into a bitch sesssion, I am doing the tune/dyno day for people that are interested in getting a kick ass tune. Tony is top 3 for sure in the country if not the best (JDM and other will suck his ass), and I have work exteremly hard to get him out here, been working on this for over 2 months. If you are interested in having a car that makes kick ass power, is reliable, and driveable send me a PM or if you want to just check out the Ford GT40's that will be getting tunned go ahead and just show up it's free to watch. If you don't believe me watch the video and check out the website. www.hp-performance.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhSdviSGsJc

Steve

LOL the guy that built that motor now lives in france. Wow a 1,000hp gt40, lol dyno queens fighiting about hp #'s. It is the area under the curve that matters and how fast you run. Hell we tuned at the track and lowered the e.t. by .2 but we went to the dyno and it had like 16 hp less. Dyno's are a great tuning tool when used properly but if the dyno doesn't has load you might as well use a jack to lift the rear and do a pull infront of your house. Also remember to read the 02 as close to the manifolds as possible

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Its Chris with EFILOGICs, and the "rubber" you spoke of was a 32 whp gain on a very modest Mustang dyno with my automatic...And ya hes tuned more than a few Ford GT's and 1,000 + hp turbo cars, oh and a bunch of badass Subarus, along with a Suby race team, but I digress..Im not lookin for a fight, I save it for the few pukes on this board when they flare up like a bad hemmy..Good luck with the dyno day, we will have ours in a couple months up here in Connecticut when the 14 inches of ice melts..:beerdrink:

Agreed not looking for a fight either. There is nothing wrong with cams, I personally think they are a good mod, just a little more money than I felt like spending at the time, and boost is cheap.

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Agreed not looking for a fight either. There is nothing wrong with cams, I personally think they are a good mod, just a little more money than I felt like spending at the time, and boost is cheap.

With the cams, we were able to rev it higher, which is great for a centri and 4:10's(It winds out really quick)..Which in turn keeps the boost from not falling off as much as it did before with it shifting so damn early..Now it stays in boost during a gear change and that =fun:thumb: So if not anything else besides the jump in power, It shifts at 6,400 or so now vs. 6,000 on the previous tune..
boost is cheap, I agree..I will throw a smaller pulley on the Vortech this spring with an aftercooler, then its time to turn up the wick:evillaugh:

BuzzBomb

Reaction score
Oh already started.
ohthedrama.gif

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Everything is good to go for 9:00am this morning, have 5 either turbo or SC mustangs and a couple of GT40's.

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Dyno day results:
Bob 06 Whippled, Cammed, Built 554rwhp
Clint 06 Turbo, built 550rwhp
GT40 whippled, built, cammed 756rwhp (f#$cking bad A$$!) on a mild tune.
GT40 Whippled 660rwhp
GT40 Whippled 731rwhp
Eric 1997 Saleen Vorectech 410rwhp
Ken 06 FRPP Whipple kit 450rwhp

lostsoul

Reaction score
dont forget:

Ted's built procharged 0 rwhp :kill:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
How did your car do?

That's funny you should ask. After waiting all day finally (6:30pm) was my turn on the dyno, back the car up went for the first pull the car hit about 3500rpm start missing like crazy, stop made a couple of miner tweaks to the tune made another pull started missing like crazy again. After talking about we realized that I had bad gas. I drained the tank of the 91 octane in the morning and went to the 76 station that sell 100 octane at the pump bought 10 gallons drove back to the shop and put it in the car. Drained the tank this morning put 91 octane in it and it runs like a champ, will be going back to the dyno Tuesday to get the car finished up and she what the numbers are.

lostsoul

Reaction score
you would figure since we (cali) pay more for gas then anyone, we would get good quality.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's funny you should ask. After waiting all day finally (6:30pm) was my turn on the dyno, back the car up went for the first pull the car hit about 3500rpm start missing like crazy, stop made a couple of miner tweaks to the tune made another pull started missing like crazy again. After talking about we realized that I had bad gas. I drained the tank of the 91 octane in the morning and went to the 76 station that sell 100 octane at the pump bought 10 gallons drove back to the shop and put it in the car. Drained the tank this morning put 91 octane in it and it runs like a champ, will be going back to the dyno Tuesday to get the car finished up and she what the numbers are.

That sucks azz:tdown:

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
Yes that sucks, but happens, schedule for this Friday at 2:30pm which gives me a little time to data log.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those GT's are bad ass. I would love to own one of those. 750 rwhp in something that light has got to be a wild ride

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back