TESTING new Rim package

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
That car looks great. I love the di-noc roof.......I've been thinking of doin that.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Tuck those back wheel and fill that hole in your lower grill with a Whipple or Procharger intercooler!!!!:clap::thumb2:

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
Everytime I see pictures of your car i just want to trade in my 06 and an 2011. Even if I lose value.

Keep up the clean work!

Also have any wallpaper size pictures?

Last edited:

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
thanks guys for all the compliments

That car looks great. I love the di-noc roof.......I've been thinking of doin that.
thanks .. i originally wanted to paint it black. i tought i would see how it would look without commiting to it so i did the 3M di-noc. i get a lot of compliments and it has held up great!

Insane style. You are fast becoming my hero.
haha thanks bud

Tuck those back wheel and fill that hole in your lower grill with a Whipple or Procharger intercooler!!!!:clap::thumb2:
they'll be 8mm further in next time you see them ;) i wanna whipple it sooo bad but dropping that much cash wouldnt be a good idea since im looking to invest in some real estate soon. i wish someone would sponser me! lol

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
What exhaust is that?
bassani race ... i just threw em on . they are a little crooked cuz the resonators were removed when i put on the tips it had on before and for some reason the over the axle pipes were shifted to a different position. its all good tho i just gotta go to my exhaust shop and have em fix it up

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A year ago you would have been slammed for the ricer style. Not sure what's happening whit the members here....

No part of a wheel or tire should ever extend past the edge of a fender. I like the wheels, but they don't fit the car and the tires are not the right size for them.

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
A year ago you would have been slammed for the ricer style. Not sure what's happening whit the members here....

No part of a wheel or tire should ever extend past the edge of a fender. I like the wheels, but they don't fit the car and the tires are not the right size for them.

times change bud ... thanks for ur input anyway

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
I like the wheel style, but I think you need a wider tire up front and a larger offset.

the wheel is perfectly flush up front so i love that .. when i need tires (since i had these tires on my forgestars) i will see if 275/40 will fit. as far as the rear .. the biggest offset available is a +30 so im stuck with that. but dont worry i am going to make it work.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
the wheel is perfectly flush up front so i love that .. when i need tires (since i had these tires on my forgestars) i will see if 275/40 will fit. as far as the rear .. the biggest offset available is a +30 so im stuck with that. but dont worry i am going to make it work.

255 on a 10" rim is stretching it a bit :D

Buy the +30 and have 3mm shaved off or so :D

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
255 on a 10" rim is stretching it a bit :D

yea i know .. my forgestars were 9.5 up front and these are the same tires i had on that (like i said) .. being a tad bit stretched beats buying new tires any day :D

plus i said the "wheel" is flush .. i wasnt saying the tire wasnt stretched ;D

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
looks so sick! key word being looks, just not practical and its prolly stressful as shit driving that thing around that low. I could never run my car with that aggressive a stance

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back