TESTING new Rim package

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
yea i know .. my forgestars were 9.5 up front and these are the same tires i had on that (like i said) .. being a tad bit stretched beats buying new tires any day :D

plus i said the "wheel" is flush .. i wasnt saying the tire wasnt stretched ;D

and btw, I like the look, just think it would look a lot better with those things fixed, thats all.

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I'm not the biggest fan of those wheels, but god damn that car gives me a boner.

acrbill

Reaction score
I rarely post on this site but I am coming out of seclusion for this post. I saw the first pic on another site and was convinced it was photoshopped.

I say get a better offset so the wheels don't poke and get some GT500 mudflaps.

I love those wheels (I had a S2000 so I am partial to that Volk style) and with a little searching they are very reasonably priced.

How is the ride with the coilovers?

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I dig the style of the wheels just need to get those rear wheels in a bit like you said. Also some tires with a bit more side wall. There isn't anyone that would said this car isn't on it's way to being one of the sexest new girls on here.

acrbill

Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhh

twc.jpg

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I like what youve done alot. I would have gone with a 275/40 tire and the lowest a 32-37 offset. are you planning on shaving the rear hub off the wheel to make it fit or just getting an entirely different setup with diff offsets?

sorry i didnt read the other pages if my questions have been previously discussed

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
Dude... where's the new rears?
i still gotta get some things done .. get them painted then they're gunna go on. im so impatient i wish everything would be done quicker

I rarely post on this site but I am coming out of seclusion for this post. I saw the first pic on another site and was convinced it was photoshopped.

I say get a better offset so the wheels don't poke and get some GT500 mudflaps.

How is the ride with the coilovers?
where else did u see it? i have gotten tagged from several random places on FB weird .. IT WAS JUST A TEST FIT! lol

most def i wanted mud flaps when i had my other set of wheels but i never came around to ordering them.

i love the coilovers man .. im rolling with them all the way soft and they ride 10X better than when i just had the sportlines in there. full stiff isnt horrible either but i have been driving slammed cars for a while so im used to it.

I dig the style of the wheels just need to get those rear wheels in a bit like you said. Also some tires with a bit more side wall. There isn't anyone that would said this car isn't on it's way to being one of the sexest new girls on here.
thanks man .. i choose to be different... but btw these aren't the wheels staying on my car. its just a deal i got and i would rather roll these than have the stock ones. i just gotta save up for the other wheels cuz they arent cheap.

ahhhhhhhhhh
what does that mean?

I like what youve done alot. are you planning on shaving the rear hub off the wheel to make it fit or just getting an entirely different setup with diff offsets?

sorry i didnt read the other pages if my questions have been previously discussed
i'll catch u up .. they only offer a +30 in matte black (didnt want black) +22 +15 in hyper black. im going to get a +30 and shave 3mm i should be fine .. it will be only 6 mm further out than my other set up and that fit under the fender perfectly

holy god this looks great do you mind if I post one of those pics on my FB so some friends can see it?
thanks man .. no prob go for it if you already havent . like i said looks like its been going around to different auto pages and VarrsToens

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
im really looking forward to seeing how that looks.

I cant wait till the weekend I have 18x10 25 offset on 245s waiting in the garage, just need time to put them on.

acrbill

Reaction score
Saw it on SVTP.

AHHH meant... Look at the pic. I photoshopped some negative camber in.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back