Texas Mile anyone?

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It has the Roush tuner kit along with a JLT 127mm intake and an 82mm pulley and a C&R heat exchanger. Exhaust is stock with the exception of cat deletes. Tuning was done by me out of our shop. I ended up running Torco 118 race fuel since we were going to be putting the car through some abuse. Jon and I are friends and he is a good tuner. You should be in really good shape with your setup.

Here is a pic of my car from the pits

DSC02033.jpg

What's up bro! Car looks sick man!

2011gt

Reaction score
So pretty much just a Roush charger and you hit 180mph in a mile. Jeesh.

A little more than that but pretty much. It really doesnt take much on the new cars, it just takes doing it the right way. I dont want to give out all of the details but the car was on 10 lbs of boost. I had a smaller pulley on hand but didnt swap it out it. I was happy with 180.

RichardSATX

Roush On!
Reaction score
A little more than that but pretty much. It really doesnt take much on the new cars, it just takes doing it the right way. I dont want to give out all of the details but the car was on 10 lbs of boost. I had a smaller pulley on hand but didnt swap it out it. I was happy with 180.

Great run!!!! 180 is awesome! We will be running in March. I want to get as close to 190 as possible. Your car looks awesome and I bet fools some people!

2011gt

Reaction score
Great run!!!! 180 is awesome! We will be running in March. I want to get as close to 190 as possible. Your car looks awesome and I bet fools some people!
Thanks. I appreciate it. Good luck with 190! That will be hauling for sure.

Grimace427

Hellhound
Reaction score
It has the Roush tuner kit along with a JLT 127mm intake and an 82mm pulley and a C&R heat exchanger. Exhaust is stock with the exception of cat deletes. Tuning was done by me out of our shop. I ended up running Torco 118 race fuel since we were going to be putting the car through some abuse. Jon and I are friends and he is a good tuner. You should be in really good shape with your setup.

Here is a pic of my car from the pits

DSC02033.jpg

I saw you on the grid and honestly was not expecting 180 from your car! Probably the stock exhaust, best way to make a sleeper. What was your gearing?

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Any know about the crash of this car?

IMGP0046.jpg

I heard he was okay. I didnt see the crash. It happened as I was beginning to load up for the weekend but from the sounds of it, he walked away.

I talked to one of his friends. He walked away fine with a bruised leg. There is a dip at the end of the track and a series of events took place causing the car to 360 spin at 170. The drivetrain is fine however the front of the car had significant damage. It is fixable.

Back