Texas Peeps...

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
hey guys,
i live in dallas but i go to san antonio almost every weekend and i would love to meet some of you guys. i go to car shows and meets and always looking for new friends to talk shop with.

lets use this thread to list where we are and plan some meet ups. i am on a few other boards (not car related) and i meet a few guys for a mma fight at a local bar and i met some great people, so i know i will meet some here.

Texas Crew:
Sinner Dallas/San Antonio

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
moved to regional

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
well theres the tx^swag group me, holywd, and strongj we work from house's go to ricekiller and a few other meets were all over dfw im in grand prairie, strongj is in wylie and holywd is in rockwall mostly we meet up in rockwall or wylie

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in SA, and I finally got another Mustang, not a S197 though hehe

yeah, and you're a dick! my girl is pissed at me and it's your fault because i've been looking at cobras like yours since i saw your pics, lol. there are some great deals on autotrader right now. i saw a '97 cobra with 20k miles or so with vortech 450 rwhp f0r 15k... i want it bad but i think i would just get another mystic in the long run.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
well theres the tx^swag group me, holywd, and strongj we work from house's go to ricekiller and a few other meets were all over dfw im in grand prairie, strongj is in wylie and holywd is in rockwall mostly we meet up in rockwall or wylie

very cool and NTMC.org is a good mustang club

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i live in encino park. but i'm old and don't usually hang out with guys that are younger than my kids. unless we're lining it up at the track.....j/k

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
i live in encino park. but i'm old and don't usually hang out with guys that are younger than my kids. unless we're lining it up at the track.....j/k

how old are ya? i'm 35 and my girl is 40 so i think we might be able to hang out, lol.

Joe Wicked

forum member
Reaction score
Another DFW guy here. I live in Lavon. We need to start a East Side GTG to hang out and BS about our cars and other crap.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
waco here.

and btw, if anyone is looking for parts this saturday, there is a big cruise coming up to LRS. most of the austin guys, but a few from dallas/ft. worth area as well.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
yeah, and you're a dick! my girl is pissed at me and it's your fault because i've been looking at cobras like yours since i saw your pics, lol. there are some great deals on autotrader right now. i saw a '97 cobra with 20k miles or so with vortech 450 rwhp f0r 15k... i want it bad but i think i would just get another mystic in the long run.

haha, I'm glad to help! I've always wanted a 96-98 Mystic but the ones I've found are not taken care of sadly.
You should get that 97 :thumb2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back