Texas Peeps...

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
put it this way, you were three when i started working for cpsenergy...

i'm 53 and my girl is .....i'm not supposed to tell......

my ex-wife works for cpsenergy and i want a job there, do you have any pull lol. i'm a tele/cable lineman for 15 years, but got laid off 18 months ago.

Joe Wicked

forum member
Reaction score
Yea blame me I mentioned the 2 sites to him but gave him a link to Motorsports. I think he will fit in over there if he wants though.

Joe Wicked

forum member
Reaction score
Yea but aren't we all? I have been on DFWStangs for over 7 years, so it was natural for me to make the move to both sites. I do always get a good laugh over how boards say they eat their young after being part of that site. Nothing compares to it.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
lol i have lurked for 4-5 years. i think i had 60 post on "the other" site, and 18 on the new one. dfwMU is like the 4chan on the mustang boards.

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
my ex-wife works for cpsenergy and i want a job there, do you have any pull lol. i'm a tele/cable lineman for 15 years, but got laid off 18 months ago.

not really...but go and apply. they've finally turned loose of the reigns a little as far as filling vacant positions are concerned. if you have a class a commercial license to start with that will be a plus also.

05xgt

Reaction score
H-Town here, and Blu Oval, you're only as old as you feel.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Houston here. Born and raised in Canyon Lake though (in between New Braunfels and San Marcos)

I try to head up there to see my folks atleast once a month.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Houston here. Born and raised in Canyon Lake though (in between New Braunfels and San Marcos)

I try to head up there to see my folks atleast once a month.

i worked for GVTC in Canyon Lake for 4 years. next lake, but odd people on the south west side of the lake, lol. you know the area i'm thinking of.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
i worked for GVTC in Canyon Lake for 4 years. next lake, but odd people on the south west side of the lake, lol. you know the area i'm thinking of.

lol, they were my 56K internet and phone providers when I still lived there. I've got some friends and family that work at PEC. You wouldnt happen to know a lady named Susie Winters would you? She worked in the main office at GVTC years back.

You talking about the Comal Park/Cranes Mill area? There are a lot of druggy, skin heads, just plain white trash over there.

Last edited:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
lol, they were my 56K internet and phone providers when I still lived there. I've got some friends and family that work at PEC. You wouldnt happen to know a lady named Susie Winters would you? She worked in the main office at GVTC years back.

no and i didn't start there until 2005 and i got laid off last year. i might apply at PEC and CPS. i love the line of work but i'm sick of phnoe and cable.

yes those are the ares i'm talking about. what's funny is those areas are some of the first to get fiber to the home (or trailer) at the lake.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back