Thank You JDM

N

navbtcret

I just wanted to thank JDM, both Jim sr and jr and the whole JDM team for their hospitality this weekend at NRMA Columbus. I am not a customer of theirs nor have I bought a thing from them but they invited me to pit with them during the weekend (and they have the best pit area of anyone at the track). I have to say they are truely very nice people and that if there is something I need for the car in the future that they carry I will be buying it through them.

Plus I would also to say thanks for creating the Superstang class in NMRA to give us s197's another option to FFW to race and show case our cars.

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
No need to thank us, you are the customer and it is our job to tend to what you need and do everything we can for you - thanks for coming out to the races!!!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Plus I would also to say thanks for creating the Superstang class in NMRA to give us s197's another option to FFW to race and show case our cars.
I have to second that one. I have been a staunch supporter of FFW Ultra Stang and was, at first, curious as to the creation of another S197-only class. After attending the Atco race I was sold on SuperStang. I like not having the 1/10th breakout rule as it gives us a chance to run the cars flat out and give the fans something to see.

Jim and I have tried to "bury the hatchet" this season (and not in each other's heads) and I can honestly say I have had a lot more fun this year. I know there are some at JDM who still don't care for me (*cough*Chris*cough*) but I am glad we have been able to coexist this season as racers and businessmen. I also appreciate how Jim has taken the time to work with and discuss things with the racers in this class. That is the one thing I really appreciate in a class sponsor. Jim does care about the racers in his class. Thank you JDM Engineering for sponsoring the SuperStang class and I certainly hope you continue to do so next season.

After all....one of the goals for next season is a double championship. Need two classes for that. :evil:

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
I know there are some at JDM who still don't care for me (*cough*Chris*cough*) but I am glad we have been able to coexist this season as racers and businessmen.

HAHA I love you more than anybody, I just have a good time getting on your nuts. That turbo car is pretty sweet, I just hate to see it beating Paul. So go get in a couple finals and then redlight when you see that silver car.

:thumb:

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
HAHA I love you more than anybody, I just have a good time getting on your nuts. That turbo car is pretty sweet, I just hate to see it beating Paul. So go get in a couple finals and then redlight when you see that silver car.

:thumb:

JimIII revoke his internet access please....

I also want to chime in, Jr got me setup tech'd in and ready to go. The only thing that could have made my FIRST NMRA event better is if I hadn't gotten knocked out in the first round by Ron...BTW Ron my pit crew wants to follow you around now.

Thanks again JDM I plan to spend some more money with you fella's very soon.

BTW I got my room reserved for Bowling Green can't wait to meet up with you guys again and give Super Stang another try.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
...BTW Ron my pit crew wants to follow you around now.
Actually.....you're pit crew needs to get you some No-Doz. :roflmao: (J/K) :beer:

All this talk of Bowling Green is starting to piss me off. Wonder how much overtime I can get in between now and then. :evil:

Somebody tell Larry he's in deep shit.

Last edited:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This new and improved, supportive, constructive, bury the hatchet SD is starting to weird me out. :roflmao:

Seriously though, I wish I could get to some of these events with you guys...

BTW..my Saleen S/C via JDM is sitting in my family room!

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
Install that focker!!! It will take you two days...or kill yourself and do it in one LOL

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ron,

Thanks for hangin out with us this weekend man and supporting the class, you scared the shit out of everyone in the lanes friday when we saw you there knowing that guy who took everyone out in Orlando was racing this weekend!! Lol but Im really glad you came by and hung out for the weekend with us. Like i said man, if they decide not to go through with the wedding head down to Bowling Green!!

Rob,

Buddy it was great finally getting to meet you this past weekend. I was more than happy to help you get through tech and help you out that morning. How cool was it that you got the ole' man to fix up the tune for you and pick up 3 tenths!! just wait for some cool air man and your really going to need that cage! Cant wait for Bowling green call me before then, im sure ill hear from you anyways.

Kyle,

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions when doing the install, just a phone call away!

JimIII

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
has Joe with the blue Saleen been running with you guys at all this year?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ahhh... thanks SD. I know he ran a lot of them last year. He lives near me and I see him every now and again, but not in a couple of months.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Joe the owner of the Windviel car hasnt been out to many races this year, he did attend the FFW orlando race and then an event in maryland we hosted. In Maryland he hurt the trans or so we thought, he took it home pulled the trans and its been sitting as far as i know. Last i spoke with him about 2 months ago atleast it was still down. I know he is inbetween jobs and money is tight too so i dont think he'll be out again this year but i know he wants to continue racing and get back in the seat again!

JimIII

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back