Thanks forum members

2011/5.0

Reaction score
Just needed to thank all the forum members here for the great diy write ups My son and i just finished long tube headers orx tubeluar k and arms u guys saved me a ton of cash

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Cool. But if you're gonna make a post like that then we're going to need some pics.

:worth:

2011/5.0

Reaction score
esu7aryg.jpg
esuze5a6.jpg
yteredyn.jpg
oh yaaaa

2011/5.0

Reaction score
I cant seem to get her off the lift the modding just keep going. Bmr lca next maybe sp009 springs all around and i need the strange adj struts for the front bmr relo bracket Oh i quess i have some good price exhaust cams on the way too

2011/5.0

Reaction score
I search header installs and did my homework Took our time. Using a lift helped a ton used engine support and support under trans bellhouseing and dropped the kmember. 15mm ratching offset box end helped a ton installing new headers lots of pb blaster on oem nuts. U need to put wood block unblock where it meets oil pan and tip motor to get drivers side in. We also loosened two small trans bolts. Reused oem gaskets with supplied rtv and oem nuts with a dab of blue loctight. Im i cedar falls iowa for anyone needed help local

2011/5.0

Reaction score
kelley ,we will get some good bmr pics when we finish aarms up
and i need to order more bmr stuff lol:clap:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back