The FNG

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
Sick looking car. What size tire and wheel are you running? I'm in the market for some new wheels and havent seen these before.

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
lmao, I wondered... I knew something was up. I get outta church like.. hmm, I wonder what they're workin on this week.. guess now I know. haha.

OP: once again, BITCHIN car. I'd love to go N/A. but eh, the go fast button is easier, at least for right now. lol.

Haha thanks man. And I'm not staying n/a, why do you think it's low comrpression with blower style cams? :clap:

Sick looking car. What size tire and wheel are you running? I'm in the market for some new wheels and havent seen these before.

You won't either, they aren't really marketed for Mustangs but they look awesome IMO. They are ASA 19x8.5 JH9's with a 245/45/R19 Yokohoma Advan. I'm in love with this set up honestly, if your not a 19" fan they also offer a 18" version. Only down side is they don't offer a 10" wide rim.

mygt500

Stangpede Co-Captain Michigan Chapter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Eagle- nice link followed the build previously as you know....keep it up!!!

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
yeah true.. lol. I can't see how I overlooked that.. :eek:hsnap:

which blower you looking to get??

Either some sort of turbo, or a Paxton/Vortech style unit..

Would a 295/45 with a 20 inch rim still fit. I have the same drop as you.

I'm really not sure man, that seems like a lot of meat to stuff under there but anythings possible.

Eagle- nice link followed the build previously as you know....keep it up!!!

Thanks J! :beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back