The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

silverskoundrel

Huntn wolverines n Alaska
Reaction score
Put my newer GT bumper w/chin spoiler on
4yqusy5y.jpg

Sent from my Narnia

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score

dougie b

Reaction score
Thanks fellas. I can't take credit though, the guy who redid all of the top and fiberglass was a pure magician and did an incredible job. It exceeded my expectations all around.

I'll have some time next week to take pictures/video and do a complete write up w/ information

WAIT.

WHEN THE HECK DID YOU GET THAT HARDTOP????

OMG. beautiful. pictures. now. lol

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
The shadows are making it look horrible. It seals 100% and nothing overhangs off the car. The top has a gap in the back with needed so the top doesn't rub against the car.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Came out good! Still looks best with the top down though!

I think you and I are on our own with this - so many people dislike convertibles for some reason. I like the top strictly for the winter/spring and once that's gone this puppy is coming off!

AWESOME! Should start producing these, never know what kind of profit you would make.

I didn't make the molding of the top. For the price of this thing along with labor cost and time it took to prepare it (basically rebuilding it), there is little to no demand. It is way to expensive and complicated. I'll outline all the details in a new thread next week.

VolDead08

Mustang Addict
Reaction score
I think you and I are on our own with this - so many people dislike convertibles for some reason. I like the top strictly for the winter/spring and once that's gone this puppy is coming off!

I didn't make the molding of the top. For the price of this thing along with labor cost and time it took to prepare it (basically rebuilding it), there is little to no demand. It is way to expensive and complicated. I'll outline all the details in a new thread next week.

Makes sense. Looks awesome bro, one of a kind Shelby, that's for sure.

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
^awesome sauce.

Cam that final product is insane. I can't imagine what it took to pull that off.. about as unique as it gets!

KingofQueens, RR looks so sick with tinted lights. :beer: You thought about a gloss blackout panel?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back