The tale of Black Betty

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
Nick, time for you to join the Air Lift Performance crowd!
Awe man now your on me too, its a lot if money that could be used for other things first. Maybe next year or the one after unless I find a deal on a used kit.
Look forward to checking yours out and hopefully going for a ride in it this year.

I didnt think I would be a fan but I love the gold wheels, you mentioned being s Subaru guy is that your inspiration?

junkyard08

forum member
Reaction score
Awe man now your on me too, its a lot if money that could be used for other things first. Maybe next year or the one after unless I find a deal on a used kit.
Look forward to checking yours out and hopefully going for a ride in it this year.

I didnt think I would be a fan but I love the gold wheels, you mentioned being s Subaru guy is that your inspiration?

Not really but sort of. I have always loved the color combo but it is part of the subaru still in me for the gold wheels. A friend of mine bagged his 13 WRX and once I went for a ride I was hooked on the bags.

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
The car looks great man! Im a former subaru guy myself. I had a wrx, sti, and a legacy gt :thumb2:

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I only had wrx's but I always wanted a leggy

I still miss it, wish i could have kept it for a winter car.

Here is a pic from right before i sold it.
IMG_20130615_181045_968_zps801ff50a.jpg

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
Oh man that is gorgeous.

Thanks man! I have plans to sell my current winter SUV and get into another subaru. But thats enough about that i dont want to pollute your thread...lol

Post some more pics!! :thumb2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back