Took the 5.0 to the track (50 shot low 11's)

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
Wow very nice 60!

Sorry to hear about lug nuts give race star a call let them know you would like some MCgaurds :)

Would they do anything about the lugs? I saved the broken ones ill take a pic and post later, I would say I was very lucky my wheel held on with just one lug...

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they will, so take some pictures tell your story and let them know whats up. The only way a company can get better is hearing what the people have to say about their product. Very impressive times on your car cant wait to see whats next. Also if RS doesnt take care of the lugs let me know.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they will, so take some pictures tell your story and let them know whats up. The only way a company can get better is hearing what the people have to say about their product. Very impressive times on your car cant wait to see whats next. Also if RS doesnt take care of the lugs let me know.
i wish nx was likhat. instead they let their sales manager say you pointing out quality error in service and product is bullshit.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yes stick stock upper control arm...

Wow. That is impressive. You're hitting that stock upper pretty hard. When you decide to upgrade it, let me know if you're interested in a UPR Products UCA & Mount. I'll PM you the S197forum discount code.

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good man, thanks...
Is this a mod I can install in my own driveway??? If so I might order it sooner than later,

Wow. That is impressive. You're hitting that stock upper pretty hard. When you decide to upgrade it, let me know if you're interested in a UPR Products UCA & Mount. I'll PM you the S197forum discount code.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds good man, thanks...
Is this a mod I can install in my own driveway??? If so I might order it sooner than later,

Oh yeah, it's very simple with hand tools. You should use a torque wrench though.

This is the one I'd recommend:
http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-...ouble-adjustable-upper-3rd-link-mount-11.html

It's double adjustable so you can tweak your pinion angle, but it still has the polyurethane bushing so you won't get crazy NVH through the UCA.

Remember, the S197fourm price is 10% below the price listed at that link, and the arm has a lifetime guarantee.

Fwiw, it's cheaper to buy just the arm, but you're better served by upgrading the UCA arm mount with this kit which includes a 1/4" thick UCA mount. It's much sturdier than the flimsy factory UCA mount.

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
I would upgrade the mount or you might do some damage. UPR great products. cant go wrong there.

onebadgsx

Reaction score
351- are you manual or auto? What tires are you running? I'm running a 100 shot. But I haven't played with the n2o on the track much because I can't hook up on my et street radials. Best 60 ft is 1.8 for me.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back