Torrent Users?

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Any other torrent users out there. I am on it almost every day and seem to only have one good site to access (kickasstorrents.com) and was curious if anyone had any more torrent sites that they have luck with. All the other ones i go to have viruses and have trouble playing and usually are bad quality. I like to get good copies of movies when they first come out.

badgt06

Stratafortress
Reaction score
One if my friends was really big into torrent sites until he got a letter from the riaa with a $30,000 lawsuit. Fuck that, I pay for all my music or use subscription services like xm and Netflix.

Last edited:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
torrents will get you caught. Use newsgroups. You might pay 5-15 bucks a month but theres no risk

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Demonoid.me

I use it occasionally not enough to raise any flags.

mpf

forum member
Reaction score
torrents will get you caught. Use newsgroups. You might pay 5-15 bucks a month but theres no risk

I also am a Usenet user. Newsguy premium service. Have been with them for over 10 years, but nowadays hardly download much...just some mp3's.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'm a member of a very private Torrent site. It's by invite only and I have at least one invite to give out right now. They have both US servers and RU. It's almost impossible for the RIAA to track private torrent sites like this one. You'd have to already be under investigation to get caught.

They have a very strict ratio policy though. If you are a drive-by downloader, you will lose your membership quickly. So you have to seed to stay on there. Plenty of free-leech stuff to download and then seed to build your ratio like I do.

PM me if interested.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
I "don't" use kickasstorrents.com and piratebay.org ;) Haha

I download probably one thing once a month.

Back