TPS 14" 4 Piston Brembo GT500 Big Brake System-FREE SHIPPING!!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
The new slotted rotors are on and the ticking.... is gone!!!

We went to the AM show yesterday, so they've got around 100 miles on them so far.. and no ticking!!!

There's still the expected noises when wearing off the coating, but no ticking!!!

Can you tell I'm just alittle excited / relieved about this?

Good. I have a feeling we had a bd batch of rotors. I'll give ou directions on how to send back the rotors because we need to find out why they made the noise they did. Like I said recently we've had no other issues since the we were notified of the 2 bad sets

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
The new slotted rotors are on and the ticking.... is gone!!!

We went to the AM show yesterday, so they've got around 100 miles on them so far.. and no ticking!!!

There's still the expected noises when wearing off the coating, but no ticking!!!

Can you tell I'm just alittle excited / relieved about this?

Glad to hear it! Hopefully I will be able to report the same when I get my replacements. Sounds like just a couple of bad sets.

Sent from iPhone

BearzGT

Bears Fan
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I did receive the slotted /drilled rotors this past Saturday. I installed everything over the weekend. Planning on bleeding the system this evening after work. I have a question regarding the Centric pad keeper pins for the Brembos. I'm assuming they need to get tapped into place so they are firmly seated in the back of the caliper. Should the head of the pin be flush with the back of the caliper when they're all the way in or do you just tap them in until they bottom out?

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Bump... who else would like a set of TPS GT500 Big Brake Kits?

These are the best bang for the buck brakes around for your S197 :clap:

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Spring and racing season is just around the corner! Who else would like to upgrade their brakes?

:thumb2:

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
I wish red was a free option lol

The red option we ofter is VERY nice.. here is a set we did for a customer

img_0018_1_1.jpg

img_0022_4.jpg

Last edited:

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
I just placed an order for your $119 stainless brake lines. Read some nice stuff in some old threads. Looking forward to this upgrade.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
They arrived to Maui 3 days after placing the order. Now thats great service. Nice to see they contain all the parts needed including copper washers which the other guy does not include at a much higher price.
Thanks for the awesome service Mike. Gonna install them next Saturday.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
They arrived to Maui 3 days after placing the order. Now thats great service. Nice to see they contain all the parts needed including copper washers which the other guy does not include at a much higher price.
Thanks for the awesome service Mike. Gonna install them next Saturday.

Thanks... glad your happy with them :)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back