TPS Slotted, Dimpled, or Cross Drilled Brake Rotors-from $259.99 FREE SHIPPING!

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
2005-2012 GT Mustang with NON-Brembo brakes ALL use the same front abd rear rotors. In fact, all 2005+ Mustangs use the same rears regardless of what model... v6, GT, GT500.. etc...

might want to get the right info!!! the 05-10 mustangs front rotor is 12.43".. And the 11+ gt use a 13.22" rotor Diameter! So I would assume that you knew that already, or have been shipping out smaller rotors to the 11+ crowd!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
might want to get the right info!!! the 05-10 mustangs front rotor is 12.43".. And the 11+ gt use a 13.22" rotor Diameter! So I would assume that you knew that already, or have been shipping out smaller rotors to the 11+ crowd!

The 2011+ GTs versions are DIRECT replacements for the factory rotors

Chilliwack 42

forum member
Reaction score
One of my rear pads and rotors is shot. I was just going to replace the one pad and rotor, but after seeing this I think I might go with the whole kit.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Now i'm confused. You mean the Centric Rotors for the 11+ GT's are 13.2" inches correct

BTW - how long is this sale going for?

What I am saying is our rotors are direct replacements for the stock units a customer has on their car.

spike648

forum member
Reaction score
It's been a week since I ordered and hasn't shipped...
Says processing stage2. How long untill they ship out? Thnx

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
It's been a week since I ordered and hasn't shipped...
Says processing stage2. How long untill they ship out? Thnx

It generally takes about 2 weeks from the date you order till the day you receive them.

Stang613

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Mike - I got the black zinc option, that means its black all over the disc, correct? This will wear off as they get used, as well, therefore showing silver when the coating has worn off?

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Mike - I got the black zinc option, that means its black all over the disc, correct? This will wear off as they get used, as well, therefore showing silver when the coating has worn off?

Yes they are completely black and will wear out the areas where the pad hits.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back