TPS Slotted, Dimpled, or Cross Drilled Brake Rotors-from $259.99 FREE SHIPPING!

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Can you guys PM me a price for slotted/slotted set for a 2012 brembo gt or if you have a non slotted set of rotors not listed? Still 299 shipped?

Also I'm going to have to get two sets of pads as I toasted my brakes on just one race session. I'll use the hawk ceramics on the current rotors and the HT-10 on the new rotors as a track set up. Also, please include the price on some braided lines to 94513.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking for 2011+ GT front rotors slotted only. Is there a special forum price?

Thanks...

There is no additional discounts as we have priced them pretty low with free shipping also...
http://www.tpsmotorsports.com/musta...-gt-slotted-rotor-set-2011-2013-set-of-4.html

Can you guys PM me a price for slotted/slotted set for a 2012 brembo gt or if you have a non slotted set of rotors not listed? Still 299 shipped?

Also I'm going to have to get two sets of pads as I toasted my brakes on just one race session. I'll use the hawk ceramics on the current rotors and the HT-10 on the new rotors as a track set up. Also, please include the price on some braided lines to 94513.

The price is still $299 shipped and if you buy lines with the rotors at the same time its only $99.99

MJJ

forum member
Reaction score
Mike:

Just ordered a set tonight. I hope they are as good as they look.

I went with the silver zinc for my GT500 in slotted/dimpled. Should have some pictures in 3-4 weeks when my new wheels get finished as well.

MJJ

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the replies. Timing will be good as we are getting more snow today. It will be at least another 3 -4 weeks before the car comes out of hibernation.

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the replies. Timing will be good as we are getting more snow today. It will be at least another 3 -4 weeks before the car comes out of hibernation.

When ever your ready just let us know :)

chon

Must install Paxton soon!
Reaction score
Hey TPS,

Any issues with these things causing horrible squeal? I thought it was the pads I got (Hawk Ceramic) when I installed everything. I tried 2 different greases (CRC and Permatex Ultra), and did the proper cleaning and reinstallation and I still get squeal. I returned the pads and got the HPS pads, same problem. So as process of elimination, I swapped to the OEM rotors and things have been whisper quiet for the the week!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Hey TPS,

Any issues with these things causing horrible squeal? I thought it was the pads I got (Hawk Ceramic) when I installed everything. I tried 2 different greases (CRC and Permatex Ultra), and did the proper cleaning and reinstallation and I still get squeal. I returned the pads and got the HPS pads, same problem. So as process of elimination, I swapped to the OEM rotors and things have been whisper quiet for the the week!

If you are talking about our rotors we've had very little issues with them making noises... with our rotors they have a Zinc Coating which needs to wear out and once that wears out there should be no noises as long as the rotors and pads did not get glazed during the breakin process.

chon

Reaction score
Yes your rotors, Purchased them in December and received them in January. Not sure how to look for glaze, am I looking for smooth shiny spots on the rotors? If so, what do you recommend to fix this?

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Yes your rotors, Purchased them in December and received them in January. Not sure how to look for glaze, am I looking for smooth shiny spots on the rotors? If so, what do you recommend to fix this?

Did they always squeal? Which rotors you have? If they are glazed you will see smooth shiney spots. You can take some sand paper to sand the surface of the rotor to remove the glaze. Where the pads brand new that you installed when you 1st installed the rotors?

chon

Reaction score
Did they always squeal? Which rotors you have? If they are glazed you will see smooth shiney spots. You can take some sand paper to sand the surface of the rotor to remove the glaze. Where the pads brand new that you installed when you 1st installed the rotors?

Yep both sets of pads were new, purchased from Amazon (love their return policy).

They squeal almost all the time when almost at a dead stop. Again all this is resolved when I put the stock brembo rotors on. I'll inspect the rotors today, didn't notice any glaze on them. I just passed them over by eye for any rough spots or any warping.

Destination S197

forum member
Reaction score
Installed mine about 3 weeks ago. They look great!

newbrakes.jpg

reflection-1.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back