Traction Controll Disable

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok so either way the light will be on if the TC is off?

correctamundo...the light on the switch. if you use the relay there'll be no cluster light on when it's turned off. just the off light on the switch will be illuminated when the switch is off. it works normally, you just don't have to turn it off when you start the car.

Roadracer350

forum member
Reaction score
Oh Ok im with you now! I didnt know their was a light on the cluster. I will do the relay then!

Meikol02

Reaction score
Did the relay almost two years ago...works well. I hated pushing the button every time I started the car, but I like having it in the rain.

Tbone

forum member
Reaction score
Basically the relay system is tricking the car into thinking you pushed the button. The radio has a wire that's momentarily powered when you start the car. I think its for static/feedback. You tie that wire to the power the relay, which is also tied to the traction wire. When you start the car, it powers the relay and TC thinks you pushed the button. System works like stock so no error codes/lights.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Ive been using the relay for 3+ years, no issues.

In the 3+ years of having the relay.....ive never turned it back on, and even would i could have used it a few times i just forgot it was even there.....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back