Understeer problem after NT05 install

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
terry, the OP said he was swapping from used NT-555 to used NT-05.

MustASH

forum member
Reaction score
terry, the OP said he was swapping from used NT-555 to used NT-05.

You're right, my NT-05 are used enought.

Test on track last monday was terrible, plus finished on towing back home because P0316 code. I'm suspecting bad gas / dirty filter. I'll change the filter this week-end, new plugs and testing the fuel pump. Quick checkup yesterday shows that gas not going to the engine so...

Anyway, for the rear sway, I'll get an ajustable one, but for at this moment I'll get the 22mm off the car. I'll soften the front and play with tire pressure for now, because I have a Time Attack event on next sunday 10th and want to be as fast as possible.

El_Tortuga

forum member
Reaction score

_DSC9283_DSC9283-M.jpg

Why the different settings in this pic? 2/4 on passenger side and 3/4 on the driver's?

CCS86

forum member
Reaction score
when 2 is too stiff and 3 is too loose. split the difference.

It sounds like many people do this, but to me it seems like you will have an assymetric vehicle dynamic with the bar set like that.

Last edited:

modernbeat

Jason McDaniel @ Vorshlag
Official Vendor
Reaction score
It sounds like many people do this, but to me it seems like you will have an assymetric vehicle dynamic with the bar set like that.

You may think that, but as long as the bar rotates freely, it will not have asymmetric effect.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Reaction score
It should end up making for some coupling between 'heave' and roll. I don't know what that might mean to the driver though, if it's even enough to notice.

Norm

Back