Various parts. Please buy..

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score

SOLD

TR-6060 shifter, Ford Racing, New. $155 shipped. It does have few scratches on the shifter but does not affect the performance, I can send more pics if interested.

SOLD.

SOLD

If any questions please ask.

Last edited:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Interested in the White shifter ball and the chrome shifter handle that you have pictured with the TR6060 shifter ...

Willing to sell the handle and ball separate from the shifter assembly?

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
More info on the rods?

stock stroke, Generic brand, with ARP 2000 bolts. I believe that BruceH has used these in his build and had good success. Maybe you can Pm him and ask him about the quality. I bought these from E bay. Sorry I don't have much information about the product. I was intending to use these for my build which was 700+ hp but went with coyote motor.

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
Interested in the White shifter ball and the chrome shifter handle that you have pictured with the TR6060 shifter ...

Willing to sell the handle and ball separate from the shifter assembly?

if another buyer is interested in the shifter I would separate the handle, but till then I would like to sell it together.

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
Still wanting to know what company you bought the rods from, can you look? I'd like to contact them and see who actually makes them.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I'm still interested in the chrome shifter handle/lever, don't even really care about the ball, just want the chrome lever ... that whole setup is on eBay new for $130 ... I'd be willing to go $40 for the lever by itself

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back