Vortech installed and tuned!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats man..Good numbers glad it went well.How many lbs. of boost were you making?

8 lbs for the most part but on the 6400 rpm pull it went to 10lbs..if I had a built bottom end the numbers would be more impressive as the blower was pulling like crazy.

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats! Now all we have to do it get my car up and running. After that your poor garage isn't going to know what to do, there will be no more activity.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's not about losing Greg... We just wanna see how it goes. Plus chasing a faster car at the track will only help your ETs.

I agree i ran my best times at the track na when there was something in the other lane that i didnt want to loose to. Its like i focus less on my launch and more on just out driving the other car and end up running better.

Mike Rousch

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Car looks and sounds great Greg! Even though it took longer then usual i had a great time getting it all dialed in for you! Whenever the weather cools down we all need to get together and have a track rental.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike is it bad that im already getting used to 12 psi and wanting more lol
Maybe I have a problem haha

TonyN

Ford Junkie
Reaction score
Car looks and sounds great Greg! Even though it took longer then usual i had a great time getting it all dialed in for you! Whenever the weather cools down we all need to get together and have a track rental.

YES!!!!:clap:

Hey Mike is it bad that im already getting used to 12 psi and wanting more lol
Maybe I have a problem haha

Haha, I have already been through that. Except I am pegged out. In all honesty my car doesn't even feel all that much faster than when I was N/A due to the shitty weather and the fact I am used to it now. I mean, I know it's faster, just doesn't feel crazy fast like it did the first couple days after getting tuned.

You can never have to much power I guess. It's an endless game. :lol2:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Time for a SCT MAF! I am sure you have been searching all night for a good deal.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope, went together fine and feels great. Def no more one wheel peels in his Stang. No chatter or noises what so ever. That S spring was a beast though. The T-lok is good and TIGHT! :lol2:

LOL..it was funny when the Navy Officer has to bail out the master mechanic...:evillaugh:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back