Wax suggestion

5.4 Shelby

Reaction score
You absolutely can. The shortcut is to turn the tub upside down, knock the wax brick out of the jar and you can spread the paste onto the pad itself. You should only need to do that two or three times per vehicle. Remember to spread it on thin!
Agreed. The Pinnacle SSII is very soft. I usually apply by hand, but if want to use the machine, I just turn the tub upside down and gently shake. It slides right out. Then it is soft enough to wipe on a pad. I recommend using microfiber or nitrile gloves to handle the brick of wax.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
You absolutely can. The shortcut is to turn the tub upside down, knock the wax brick out of the jar and you can spread the paste onto the pad itself. You should only need to do that two or three times per vehicle. Remember to spread it on thin!

thats not the case with every wax. You could run the risk of it coming out in pieces.

I've had luck doing that with souveran and p21s

Last edited:

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
thats not the case with every wax. You could run the risk of it coming out in pieces.

I've had luck doing that with souveran and p21s

If you see the paste is cracked and in pieces inside the jar, I would advise against my method.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
If you see the paste is cracked and in pieces inside the jar, I would advise against my method.

plenty of waxes are "together" up top, due to heat from the previous applicator, but are split at the bottom.

I've just always been more of applying by way of a buffer was always reserved for sealants and liquid waxes.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back