We going to ever change the front page or do a COTM?

2NY

icedesign
Reaction score
Well not to burst anyone's bubble..but that intro page looks like butt. Im a graphic designer and that could definitely use A LOT of work haha. Sorry dont mean to offend anyone..just a lil creative criticism:thumb:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Well not to burst anyone's bubble..but that intro page looks like butt. Im a graphic designer and that could definitely use A LOT of work haha. Sorry dont mean to offend anyone..just a lil creative criticism:thumb:
LOL, man I operate in paint and photoshop elements....and I have no design skills. Had to do what I could.:kill:

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Seems like a graphic designer would find a better place to put his front tag on his signature pic than just laying on his dash. Just a little criticism. :beerdrink:

2NY

icedesign
Reaction score
LOL, man I operate in paint and photoshop elements....and I have no design skills. Had to do what I could.:kill:

haha its all good. Not tryin to be an ass. Just thought for such a bigger forum that it could use a little more kick to it. You guys should just ask a fellow designer on the forum. Im sure they wouldnt charge or have any problem throwing something together. I'd do it if you guys know what ya want. I just designed cmc's opener tshirts. :beerchug2:

As for the tag, I rather put it in my window than get a ticket for not having it showing at all. :handjob:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
haha its all good. Not tryin to be an ass. Just thought for such a bigger forum that it could use a little more kick to it. You guys should just ask a fellow designer on the forum. Im sure they wouldnt charge or have any problem throwing something together. I'd do it if you guys know what ya want. I just designed cmc's opener tshirts. :beerchug2:

As for the tag, I rather put it in my window than get a ticket for not having it showing at all. :handjob:
If you have time and want to add some kick, feel free and I can put it up. Just try to keep it simple like what's up now.:thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back