Well I'm Back!

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Hey whats up fellas?!

I see a lot of new names around here and a few old ones as well. I used to be a very active member about 3 years. I had an 05 sonic blue GT that I put a lot of work into. Cosmetics and bolt ons anyway. Well I ran into some financial problems and had to sell my pride and joy. I regretted selling my car everyday for a couple years.

I lived in Idaho then I ended up moving down to California for about 2 years for work, then last year I moved back to Idaho to be closer to family. When I moved into my house, I recognized my old mustang just down the street from the house I moved into. I was glad to see the new owner was taking care of it but it sucked seeing it every day and not owning it haha.

Anyway last week my wife called me at work and said she saw it up for sale again. So I stopped by to check it out after work. Sure enough the guy took damn good care of it. He put about 5k miles on it in the past 3 years. Anyway I got my mustang back. Pretty stoked about the whole thing still. The odds of trading a car in, the dealership selling it locally, the guy taking care of it, then seeing the same car up for sale, and being able to buy it back again haha crazy crazy odds. Sorry for the life story anyway good to be back!

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome back man! Congrats on getting your Stang back...awesome story.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
The odds of that are slim to none. Nice job getting her back. Sometimes I wish that were the case with exes too.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
I'm glad the guy i sold my mustang too is halfway across the state. I would hate to see it everyday. lol

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
JUSTIN!!!! Welcome back man! I was just checking my friends list on here seeing who's still around and thought of you!

It's gotta be fate to get your Stang back.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Man, that is an awesome car story. Glad that worked out.

Welcome back bro.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Welcome back! And I'm NOT being sarcastic in any way when I say...

cool-story-bro.jpg

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
JUSTIN!!!! Welcome back man! I was just checking my friends list on here seeing who's still around and thought of you!

It's gotta be fate to get your Stang back.

Heyyy buddy how you been? The car is looking great man!

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
rare indeed! lucky man in my view!

welcome back:highfive:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back