What MPG is your car getting right now?

Griswald707

Reaction score
I have a 08 Bullitt with 4.10 gears and a M90 roush supercharger with the 257 pulley, (8 pounds Boost) and I get 18.5 mpg on the highway! Normal driving of course! Oh also im running 2450 rpms @ 70 mph FYI. also, my first post, how did I do? Will add pic of my car soon, when I figure out what im doing!

281express

forum member
Reaction score
not to sound skeptical but...i use xtreme green fuel shots every time i fill up and since then ive been getting 19 city and 24 highway...i kid you not..coming from 13 city and 19 highway

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I'm not too concerned about my mileage though I am very impressed by it and sometimes I play a little game of "let's see how many MPG I can get on the way to work" actually keeps me out of trouble :)

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
20 on the highway. Usually around 14 in town, if i can keep my foot out of the gas.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a 08 Bullitt with 4.10 gears and a M90 roush supercharger with the 257 pulley, (8 pounds Boost) and I get 18.5 mpg on the highway! Normal driving of course! Oh also im running 2450 rpms @ 70 mph FYI. also, my first post, how did I do? Will add pic of my car soon, when I figure out what im doing!

welcome to the forum!

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL... I did not give any thought into buuying the car, except that it was an Amreican Legend, I liked the looks, and the sound.

However, I have been thinking about installing a secondary 5-8 gal fuel cell in the trunk (spare tire well) so I can go longer distances between stops.

Really? A little "Road Warrior"esque there, ehh? 11 to almost 18 more pounds there, plus the fuel tank. But, not a bad idea, actually.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Welcome! Glad you found the forum. ( I think you are the same guy I talked to on the phone the other day and told about s197forum.) :)

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
i average 10.5mpg, but i got some serious mods and crazy cams in mine. plus it only see's the highway maybe only at a mile or two at a time.

we are on the same boat bro, I get that MPG in town aswell.

Ridiculous stop lights every-fkin-where + bumps + holes + traffic ... :mad2:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Really? A little "Road Warrior"esque there, ehh? 11 to almost 18 more punds there, plus the fuel tank. But, not a bad idea, actually.

hahahaha I know, right? The only thing is the cost of gas... every fill-up would be like $60 a pop.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Obviously it depends on my driving style/location however riding around on the bbr tune I usually roam around in the 20-21 range. I don't really pay too much attention to it and rarely even reset the counter.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Correction: on this tank (at half tank now) I'm averaging 14 mpg.....but I have been hitting the gas pretty good. 75 degrees on the drive home today....picked up at least 30 hp with the cooler weather, so I hammered it all the way home.

Dave

forum member
Reaction score
My wife usually drives the car daily, with her driving 60 miles a day it reads almost 25 mpg. My wife went on vacation last week and I drove the car every day, mpg has dropped to 21.9, kinda tells her a little how I drive the car when she's not around. She definitely noticed and is not to happy about it! lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back