Whipple Supercharged 06 GT Convertible 324 STROKER! Fully Built!

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Did I hear part out?

2540854238_39142b7cac.jpg

Blue Vue

forum member
Reaction score
price on just the tr6060 shipped to 76302?

thanks- GL with the sale

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Prices? We demand sneak peek pricing! Just like Black Friday ads.

Cam: if you buy the whipple, is it still going to be something to tie you over until you build that mystery motor that the whipple won't fit on? If so, wanna sell me the 10-rib kit if you get the Whipple? :crazy:

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure of prices just yet! The big ticket items are called for as of now, like the motor and Whipple. Whipple should be off Saturday. Motor can be out Saturday as well. Some parts I will keep for the next car though.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Prices? We demand sneak peek pricing! Just like Black Friday ads.

Cam: if you buy the whipple, is it still going to be something to tie you over until you build that mystery motor that the whipple won't fit on? If so, wanna sell me the 10-rib kit if you get the Whipple? :crazy:

The idea is still floating around, what I may end up doing. Possibly this mystery motor or since I jumped on the whipple bandwagon I may just build bigger next year and push it to the limit. I do plan on keeping that 10-rib though :damnit:, it's just so sophisticated looking. haha.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
The idea is still floating around, what I may end up doing. Possibly this mystery motor or since I jumped on the whipple bandwagon I may just build bigger next year and push it to the limit. I do plan on keeping that 10-rib though :damnit:, it's just so sophisticated looking. haha.

Fair enough, it does look badass with that huge belt! Thought I'd ask. BTW, the largest pulley they make is a 11-13psi pulley for that thing. Let me know what pulley you end up with if you run it on your stock motor! I'm seeing 10-11psi and am walking on thin ice as is it. I'm curious what it will put down on a stock motor since I may get the 10-rib.

Abdulla: mirrors called for yet? If not, PM me a price!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Fair enough, it does look badass with that huge belt! Thought I'd ask. BTW, the largest pulley they make is a 11-13psi pulley for that thing. Let me know what pulley you end up with if you run it on your stock motor! I'm seeing 10-11psi and am walking on thin ice as is it. I'm curious what it will put down on a stock motor since I may get the 10-rib.

Abdulla: mirrors called for yet? If not, PM me a price!

Looks like I'll be blowing this fucker to shreds. Wonder how this will work out.

I shouldn't be seeing more than 11-12 is my estimate as the LT's clear out a lot of the pressure.

Last edited:

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Mirrors were called for by you. But I think they're going to stay with me for the next car. Sorry man.

Won't your next car come with them already? no problem! hope you get rid of everything fast and get that new car!

Looks like I'll be blowing this fucker to shreds. Wonder how this will work out.

As long as you have a spare motor! That was the reason I didn't get the 10-rib right away (I bought my whipple from someone who had it for sale too) because i wasn't sure how it would handle. Just FYI, one of my first few dyno pulls during my tuning ordeal hit 530whp with a 3.4" pulley. Obviously, we cranked it down from there but if you do end up with 13psi on the 10-rib, you'll probably have to back off a lot of timing to stay in the "safe" range.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back