Whipple Supercharged 06 GT Convertible 324 STROKER! Fully Built!

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be a downgrade? WE FORBID THIS NOW.

You're only allowed to get a 2013 GT500 or a V6 Camaro, since they get more attention and thumbs up.

LOLZ. I want something quick and reliable that I won't have to swap motors to get decent power out of. Not to mention something that won't be worthless in a few years, like my GT would be.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
LOLZ. I want something quick and reliable that I won't have to swap motors to get decent power out of. Not to mention something that won't be worthless in a few years, like my GT would be.

I think the 07-09 GT500's are going to become very worthless in light of the 2013 GT500 and/or the V6 Camaros.

Obviously, do what makes you happy but would you not find a 2011+ 5.0 more fun? Throw a whipple on there and you'll eat 07-09 GT500 as appetizers.

Of course, cobra badges gets more bitches. Tough call!

Pft, whos to judge. I can't afford shit after I surrender my funds to you.

However, we could do a time share. :dead2:

We should start doing musical cars at car meets. Music plays, everyone walks around in a circle. As soon as it stops, you run into a car. Whatever car you sit in is your ride until next week's car meet.

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Of course, cobra badges gets more bitches. Tough call!

Truer words have never been spoken.

Das a cobra mang.

We should start doing musical cars at car meets. Music plays, everyone walks around in a circle. As soon as it stops, you run into a car. Whatever car you sit in is your ride until next week's car meet.

I'm game. Hell I'd be willing to bring any of my available play toys to the meet. But I am out the second I get stuck with a piece of shit Fiat.

Last edited:

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Haha, I'd rather have a GT500 honestly, just because of the exclusivity it and it's potential with just a pulley and tune. I think a GT500 will hold it's value well no matter what, use the 03-04 cobra as an example. If I wait long enough I can use my dealership connections and buy one for cheap.

Oooh, did I mention the bitchez??

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Haha, I'd rather have a GT500 honestly, just because of the exclusivity it and it's potential with just a pulley and tune. I think a GT500 will hold it's value well no matter what, use the 03-04 cobra as an example. If I wait long enough I can use my dealership connections and buy one for cheap.

Oooh, did I mention the bitchez??

When I went and found my GF's 09 GT at the Manheim auction in PA a couple weeks ago I saw an 09 GT500 Vert in Perfect condition, factory warranty, all options except Nav go for $34K. I was stunned. If you wait you will get a great price on one.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Truer words have never been spoken.

Das a cobra mang.

I'm game. Hell I'd be willing to bring any of my available play toys to the meet. But I am out the second I get stuck with a piece of shit Fiat.

I'm bringing a 3 cylinder Chery QQ, look at that styling. You'll get so many bitches you'll wish it was a drop top so you could make them sit on each other.

1324969886_292556750_3-chery-QQ-car-800-cc-for-sale-Cars.jpg

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
When I went and found my GF's 09 GT at the Manheim auction in PA a couple weeks ago I saw an 09 GT500 Vert in Perfect condition, factory warranty, all options except Nav go for $34K. I was stunned. If you wait you will get a great price on one.

Definitely, that's where I'm looking, all Manheim and Adesa auctions. Glad I have the authority to buy whatever I want, no questions asked :)

I'm bringing a 3 cylinder Chery QQ, look at that styling. You'll get so many bitches you'll wish it was a drop top so you could make them sit on each other.

1324969886_292556750_3-chery-QQ-car-800-cc-for-sale-Cars.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuuu Yea!

Is this GT500 one I know of?

Hmm, I could buy that one, but I don't really want it to be honest with you. I feel like it's been abused a little too much for my liking. I'd rather buy one that is all stock and go from there.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
If you want me to look out in the area, give me a holler. What are you specifically looking for as far as body type, color, options?

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
If you want me to look out in the area, give me a holler. What are you specifically looking for as far as body type, color, options?

I'd like an 08 and newer, just to get away from the first year of production. Must have NAV, convertible or coupe is fine. I think I'd take any color other than white.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just looked at cars.com and GT500's are going pretty damn reasonable.

SleeptGT904

forum member
Reaction score
I have a bone stock 07 GT500 convertible.. just turned 24K miles.. I am interested in doing a Trade plus cash if your interested? PM me and let me know..

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back