Whiteline watts link questions

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You mean like this?

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107948

Whiteline is total shit. I've had several of their parts fail on my car, including U-bolts stripping on a rear sway bar for no good reason. And Whiteline also fails to stand behind their product, ignoring emails and refusing to send replacement parts even when you offer to pay for them. Fortunately, McMaster-Carr is smart enough to figure out how to overnight a pair of U-bolts in exchange for a credit card number.

Want a good Watts link? Get one from BMR or Cortex.

higherpowerracing

forum member
Reaction score
You mean like this?

Whiteline is total shit. I've had several of their parts fail on my car, including U-bolts stripping on a rear sway bar for no good reason. And Whiteline also fails to stand behind their product, ignoring emails and refusing to send replacement parts even when you offer to pay for them. Fortunately, McMaster-Carr is smart enough to figure out how to overnight a pair of U-bolts in exchange for a credit card number.

Interesting reading thanks for the info

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
You mean like this?

I've had completely different experience as far as their customer service goes. Replaced a noisy bump steer kit under warranty hassle free.

BMR on the other hand....

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
I have had my whiteline watts link on my 2010 for several years now, zero issues. The Eaton tru-trac differential was installed at the same time, same day. The WL watts link is the only WL product I have bought. Between those 2 mods, it was a great improvement.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
BMR on the other hand....

On the other hand, ?

I remember you not liking the NVH from our 1/2" Drop K-Member. I also know that the person you sold it to has no issues with it.

Is there something else I am not remembering?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back