Who has the fastest stock n/a long block?

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
I have never started from the bottom. What I mean is start racing with a basically stock car. Its exiting to see the progression. Dyno numbers are BS to me. Tenths are what matters in the end.
Thats why I started this thread. I just wanted an Idea of what I can expect with a basically stock 3v.
I know a fair amount about racing and can't wait to see what my garage queen can muster at the strip.

07torchgt

^MY NAME; THINGS I SAY>
Reaction score
Don't jinx yourself. LOL

touche sir

I have never started from the bottom. What I mean is start racing with a basically stock car. Its exiting to see the progression. Dyno numbers are BS to me. Tenths are what matters in the end.
Thats why I started this thread. I just wanted an Idea of what I can expect with a basically stock 3v.
I know a fair amount about racing and can't wait to see what my garage queen can muster at the strip.

thats how i wanted to do this car... progress slowly

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yep I agree.... I started off with a bone stock lemon lol now its starting to come together

jp's performance

shooting for 11.60's N/A
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
do it at the rock... show us all how easy it is... PLEASE!

Please, dont fail!

you misspelled believers...so NO, I do NOT believe you :)

Id love for you to prove me wrong... in fact... I triple DOG dare you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFu7SjF7Hfg

I would like to see this run...
i did it and that's all that matters.just because my name isn't justin burcham doesn't mean it can't be done.just because you have heads ,cams,and other bolt on's i didn't get over it.how mad are you going to be when i put my car on a big diet and run 11.60's on the stock long block bet that's going to piss you off even more.:ftard:

Last edited:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i did it and that's all that matters.just because my name isn't justin burcham doesn't mean it can't be done.just because you have heads ,cams,and other bolt on's i didn't get over it.how mad are you going to be when i put my car on a big diet and run 11.60's n the stock long block bet that's going to piss you off even more.:ftard:

My goal is to hit 11.7 stock long block... im taking more weight out this winter.. going to be very very hard to get into the 11.6-11.7 with stock long block

jp's performance

shooting for 11.60's N/A
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My goal is to hit 11.7 stock long block... im taking more weight out this winter.. going to be very very hard to get into the 11.6-11.7 with stock long block
your right it is but it's going to happen.

jp's performance

shooting for 11.60's N/A
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can up my gear to a 4.56 still but im holding off. Im making the ram air set up through the head light tonight :p I hope to drop a bit of et with this set up
i also had 4.30's when i ran the 12.20,stock drive shaft to.it was like having 4.56's with the 26x11.5x17 bias ply et streets

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back