Who's going to Woodward?

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I say we just stay at the Westin again, nice hotel with security in the parking lot. Hopefully we will be able to see our cars again out the window.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
sounds good. Do you want to book it or do you want me too? We should do it today or tomorrow.
Anyone else staying at the Westin or nearby that wants to get some drinks and bullshit Friday and Saturday night let us know. Don't forget to register for mustang alley and if we can plan it we can have a S197forum group park together.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
I just booked a room for two nights at the Westin in Southfield, Fri and Sat, 08-19 and 08-20 for $201 out the door.

That's a pretty good deal. :)

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Booked!! 2 nights at The Westin! $178 thru booking.com for a double room (2 double beds)

But, that's not with breakfast....

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Nice!! thats cheaper even if we pay for breakfast. Should be picking my car up on Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning if all goes well.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Nice!! thats cheaper even if we pay for breakfast. Should be picking my car up on Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning if all goes well.
Nice, hopefully i'll have my circle d converter in a week or so, so I can fix my car. It's gonna be a long week waiting for my truck.:thumb:

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
No crap lucky bastard. If anything you might be driving that up to Woodward with my car on a trailer so I can drink and ride:beerdrink:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
No crap lucky bastard. If anything you might be driving that up to Woodward with my car on a trailer so I can drink and ride:beerdrink:
Might be possible...lol. Hopefully we get good weather this year!

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Either way it will be fun to get away from work. I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting up with some of the forum members.

Blainestang

Reaction score
I'll be there! Signed up for Mustang Alley with a Coyote-powered '01 Bullitt.

Blainestang

Reaction score
Look us up when it gets closer so we can all cruise in together.

I'm kind of at the mercy of my dad, since it's his Bullitt and we're just meeting him up there (we're flying... he's driving from FL), so we'll probably just see you guys there.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
I'm kind of at the mercy of my dad, since it's his Bullitt and we're just meeting him up there (we're flying... he's driving from FL), so we'll probably just see you guys there.

Let us know where your at and we might be able to hook up depending on traffic hahaha.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Hopefully Chris at Circle-D gets my converter done and we get it in it time to fix my car. The PTC is going back to get repaired then sold.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
If you can get the parts in Bill will have it done in 1 day as long as you have everything there. I think he said it takes about 4-5 hours to swap it out.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back