Why am I forced to log in now ?

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
It seems for the last week or so I have to login to view the forums. I never had to do that before unless I wanted to post or something. Is this a new policy ?

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will only postulate a guess but I would suspect its to keep out the trollers, "snoopers" from other forums and to weed out the otherwise weak links. I dont mind it. Sure, when it first happened I was all "Fuck, this sucks", but now that I see a MUCH tidier form of responses and posts Im ALL for it. The trash has been taken out and the new trash is KEPT out.

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will only postulate a a guess but I would suspect its to keep out the trollers, "snoopers" from other forums and to weed out the otherwise weak links. I dont mind it. Sure, when it first happened I was all "Fuck, this sucks", but now that I see a MUCH tidier form of responses and posts Im ALL for it. The trash has been taken out and the new trash is KEPT out.

Ding ding ding.. we have a winner!

Sorry to inconvenience any members that don't want to log in to the board they are a member of in order to view the contents. It was not our intention to trouble you to take the extra step of logging in. It was merely to cut down on the unwanted traffic that was showing up just to post how bad this place sucks, Yellow Bullet is best, SD is a piece of shit, Stkjock sucks, users here are gay, bla bla bla.

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Ding ding ding.. we have a winner!

Sorry to inconvenience any members that don't want to log in to the board they are a member of in order to view the contents. It was not our intention to trouble you to take the extra step of logging in. It was merely to cut down on the unwanted traffic that was showing up just to post how bad this place sucks, Yellow Bullet is best, SD is a piece of shit, Stkjock sucks, users here are gay, bla bla bla.

Thanks Hawgman. It's not a big deal and I probably could of worded the title a little better. I was just wondering if it was just me or something since I didn't see a thread about it and noticed the change.

I like this place because it is fast and easy to search. Other sites seem to have way too much advertisement and other BS to wait to load, etc.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back