Wolfgang & Pinnacle Black Label Products

28ONE

Reaction score
I took advantage of the long weekend and decided to do paint correction. I should have taken pictures before but when it comes time to start, I never do.

Here was my process using the Flex3401:

Thursday - 5 Hours
Wash
Speedy Pro Surface Pad (Clay)
Wolfgang Über Compound - LC Hydro Cyan

Friday - 5 Hours
Wolfgang Finishing Glaze - LC Hydro Tangerine

Saturday - 3 hours
Pinnacle Black Label Surface Cleansing Polish - by hand
PBL Diamond Paint Coating (12 hours to cure) - by hand

Sunday - 1 hour
PBL Diamond Paint Sealant - LC Hydro Crimson

I am tired, let me tell you but I'm really stoked about the results. Still consider myself a rookie, tell me what you guys think?

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 68
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 66
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 64
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 75
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 58
  • photo 6.jpg
    photo 6.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 66

28ONE

Reaction score
Best stuff I ever used, first time using a coating. Easy on, easy off. Time will tell as far as durability. I was afraid of temps being to cold for the coating to cure. They recommend 60-70 and no exposure to moisture during the 12 hour curing window...

Wolfgang (Mfg Menzerna) hands down a whole lot easier than M105/M205 combo as application and removing. Uber compound surprisingly finishes as a polish. Really don't need to polish after the compound...

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Best stuff I ever used, first time using a coating. Easy on, easy off. Time will tell as far as durability. I was afraid of temps being to cold for the coating to cure. They recommend 60-70 and no exposure to moisture during the 12 hour curing window...

Wolfgang (Mfg Menzerna) hands down a whole lot easier than M105/M205 combo as application and removing. Uber compound surprisingly finishes as a polish. Really don't need to polish after the compound...

Sweet! I may have to try that out. I will be looking for some good new detailing products after the car gets back together.

28ONE

Reaction score
Sweet! I may have to try that out. I will be looking for some good new detailing products after the car gets back together.

I spent a ton on Black Friday at Autogeek...25% off with free shipping kinda hard to pass up...

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great man.

The uber is probably similar to Menzerna fg400 if it finishes down that well. Fg400 can finish very well depending on which pad you use.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
I used that stuff on a Range Rover for a customer the other day. I wasn't very impressed with it. It left a lot of streaks and was very hard to remove. The results were fantastic though!! I ended up using a soft microfiber and misting it on the paint and wiping it in with that as the applicator method wasn't working too well.

28ONE

Reaction score
Looks great man.

The uber is probably similar to Menzerna fg400 if it finishes down that well. Fg400 can finish very well depending on which pad you use.

Thanks! That's what they say. It's even better with the new LC Hybrid pads...

Looks good.

Thanks!

Looks really good! I love black when its clean, hate it when its not though, lol

Thanks! Its a love/hate relationship lol!

I used that stuff on a Range Rover for a customer the other day. I wasn't very impressed with it. It left a lot of streaks and was very hard to remove. The results were fantastic though!! I ended up using a soft microfiber and misting it on the paint and wiping it in with that as the applicator method wasn't working too well.

Which stuff streaked? The PBL paint coating? The key to proper paint coating is using of the PBL surface polish to ensure removal of all compound/polish oils to to ensure proper bonding to the paint. I applied using foam applicator as recommended then on the high spots, buff out with clean micro fiber.

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great! Now make sure ya don't bork it up washing it...:) Now that you did the hard work, maintenance will be a breeze. I recommend the Garry Dean wash method. I do a similar version using ONR Wash & Wax

28ONE

Reaction score
Looks great! Now make sure ya don't bork it up washing it...:) Now that you did the hard work, maintenance will be a breeze. I recommend the Garry Dean wash method. I do a similar version using ONR Wash & Wax

Thanks! For sure, nobody's touching my paint except me!

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, I used the polish, and had clayed and compounded the car before (with Uber as well actually).

The stuff didn't want to NOT streak. And I wasn't about to use a detail spray after like I would on some waxes that are hard to apply.

The application variation I ended up using worked well. I went to was the car a couple weeks later and could basically rinse it clean.

You know that stuff is "supposed" to last 2-3 yrs, right?

28ONE

Reaction score
Yes, I used the polish, and had clayed and compounded the car before (with Uber as well actually).

The stuff didn't want to NOT streak. And I wasn't about to use a detail spray after like I would on some waxes that are hard to apply.

The application variation I ended up using worked well. I went to was the car a couple weeks later and could basically rinse it clean.

You know that stuff is "supposed" to last 2-3 yrs, right?

Key word suppose too! Shit I'd be happy if it last a year

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back