Would like opinions for new wheels....

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
First off frank, sweet car.

I think the TSW Nurburgrings, RTR's, and ASA's all would look good on your car...With the added benefits of the weight, I would go with the ASA, I think they'll look great on your car

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score

I think the TSW Nurburgrings, RTR's, and ASA's all would look good on your car...With the added benefits of the weight, I would go with the ASA, I think they'll look great on your car

Thanks brother, I appreciate the comments!

cbf102770

Reaction score

I've been told the Nruburgrings are pretty light too, around 24lbs ea i think. Either wheel will look SICK on the right Stang.

MELLOWYELLOW06

forum member
Reaction score
Here is some visual aid

CDC_Mustang_BULLRUN.jpg

CDC_Mustang_Bullrun_IV.jpg

Here is a link as well

http://www.mylrs.com/blogs/lrs/arch...stang-rtr-wheels-quot-ready-to-race-quot.aspx

wesleyk5

forum member
Reaction score
Always go with your first instinct. If you like the RTR(or that look) than that is what you should go with. The TSW Nurburgbring will be the lightest weight wheel discussed in this thread(they are forged). But, they do not come in black, only matte gunmetal and gunmetal with a machined face. And they are a little more costly. I just put the wheels on my car recently and I'm loving the fact that the brake dust is not as visible as it used to be. I can go a couple more days with out washing it.You have a badass 5.0. any of these wheels are going to look hot.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
I didnt read the whole thread, but I think racestars or the Weld RTS wheels would look great on your car

cbf102770

Reaction score
Frank, those GT5's look fantastic:highfive:. Now if only they offered them in bright silver like the GT1's, I'd get em for mine! LOL

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant your wheels, the GT5s.

Right now, they are only showing the 19" version available. However, you should call them because their initial statement when they first got them was that they would have them in sizes from 16-20. So an 18" wheel might be a special order.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back