Would like opinions for new wheels....

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score
Love these wheels.19x8.5 fronts and 19x 10's rear.offests are perfect.Linea corse lemans.Also available with gold centers.1299 shipped is what I was quoted for them.

Last edited:

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Love these wheels.19x8.5 fronts and 19x 10's rear.offests are perfect.Linea corse lemans.Also available with gold centers.1299 shipped is what I was quoted for them.

Those would look killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On an 89 Firebird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SonicBlur

]V[EGADET]-[
Reaction score
Wood Dale/Schaumburg, Illinois. Near Chicago
I have the Linea Corse wheels....with the gold centers. They are bad-ass. If you don't like them then you support terrorism....and Obama.

IMG_3412.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

-Mike

jsnyng

Reaction score
I'm a big fan on the TSW Nurburgring wheels. I've seen guys saying they've been finding them for $175/wheel

nurburgring_silver_pop_std.jpg

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I have the Linea Corse wheels....with the gold centers. They are bad-ass. If you don't like them then you support terrorism....and Obama.

-Mike

They look good on your car. But they just aren't for me. No offense, but they just remind me of something from the 80s.

Of course, this is coming from a guy that has the same wheels as every other Mustang in the world, lol But I may be switching it up again, soon.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'm not too fond of the gold basket type wheels. I always think of the 80's BMW's when I see them. They look great on your cars though.

I keep looking at the RTR's and the Chrome GT500 wheels. I gotta admit, I really do like the Chromed GT500 wheels more than the RTR's. Not just due to price, but I really LOVE me some chrome wheels! I kept going back and forth about this all weekend long. The general consensus is black wheels for a red car, but I am REALLY drawn to the GT500's.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Then that is definitely what you should get. Don't worry about what eveyone else thinks. At the end if the day, it is your car so what you think is really all that matters.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Then that is definitely what you should get. Don't worry about what eveyone else thinks. At the end if the day, it is your car so what you think is really all that matters.

I hear ya brother. I'm torn between the two after seeing an '07 with the RTR's on it this morning. I'm heading out to another Dr's appointment, so hopefully I can make a decision while waiting.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
You mean like this, but chrome. . . .

image.php

^^^^That's Jewc75's car, by the way. And yeah, those wheels look great on a red car.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Made up my mind. I'm gonna get the RTR's!! Saw them on a red Stang this morning and fell in love with them. Plus, and as anal as I am about taking care of my cars, I look forward to the relatively easy maintenance of the RTR's compared to chrome. I'll just have to buy something else "shiny" for the car. Like a polished blower?

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Wow, those look even better than I thought! I thought they were the same design as the 2010-11 GT500 wheels but they are actually quite different. Another thing they have going for them is that they aren't on every other Mustang that you see(but that could soon change). Hmmm, Frank may have to reevaluate his decision once again!

Last edited:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Wow, those look even better than I thought! I thought they were the same design as the 2010-11 GT500 wheels but they are actually quite different. Another thing they have going for them is that they aren't on every other Mustang that you see(but that could soon change). Hmmm, Frank may have to reevaluate his decision once again!

I do like those!! But the offset worries me a tad. Not sure how they would look. I don't want the rear tires tucked in anymore than they are.

I'm also seriously considering these. Cost roughly $850 for a set of 4. They aren't RTR's of course, but look very much like them and even better, weigh just 23lbs each. The wheels I have now are 29lbs per wheel. I could drop 24 pounds of rotational mass!!

What do you think?

ASAWheels.jpg

Also thought about these as well. They come in black or machined face.
trans.gif

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back