WTB! 07-09 GTs,5 speed,under 25k miles,forced induction,mods

duggyb

Parts For Sale Lurker....
Reaction score

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Alright, I'll sell you mine so I could buy that one. Mine's an 06 though. Contact me for details and pics.

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
good luck getting into somebody elses problems, hopefully not the case..should buy a car and build it yourself..learn something about the car and know its done right and know how the cars been driven and taken care of and all instead of taking a gamble and hoping u get a good one..buying a boosted car that wasnt factory boosted is a gamble any way u look at it...

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
good luck getting into somebody elses problems, hopefully not the case..should buy a car and build it yourself..learn something about the car and know its done right and know how the cars been driven and taken care of and all instead of taking a gamble and hoping u get a good one..buying a boosted car that wasnt factory boosted is a gamble any way u look at it...

That's not entirely true about not being factory boosted. It is a what of knowing the limits of the stock block and finding a nice safe reliable zone and also how you drive and take care of it and what the car is used for what is it's purpose.

duggyb

Parts For Sale Lurker....
Reaction score
That's not entirely true about not being factory boosted. It is a what of knowing the limits of the stock block and finding a nice safe reliable zone and also how you drive and take care of it and what the car is used for what is it's purpose.

Agreed, multiple tests have been done that state the 3V rods have a rough breaking point of 540-60RWHP , i think if i pick something up in the 460RWHP range i should be in a safe range, assuming the car hasn't been pushed to the 5+ range to much.

I also stated i would purchase with the forced induction on the side and install myself but this is a rarer than one installed.

even if i were to install myself i am going to run into my own problems, picking up a car with it installed will have problems as well.

and to top it all off if i throw a rod or wreck the engine i have a forged short-block easily accessible to me just sitting built in a buddy's basement.

as for my budget its max is 25k, keep in mind thats assuming the car is a lkow miles 09 with everything i want, guys that are throwing 05's with 50,000 miles at me for 25k is not really feasible.

Thanks.
Dustin

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Agreed, multiple tests have been done that state the 3V rods have a rough breaking point of 540-60RWHP , i think if i pick something up in the 460RWHP range i should be in a safe range, assuming the car hasn't been pushed to the 5+ range to much.

I also stated i would purchase with the forced induction on the side and install myself but this is a rarer than one installed.

even if i were to install myself i am going to run into my own problems, picking up a car with it installed will have problems as well.

and to top it all off if i throw a rod or wreck the engine i have a forged short-block easily accessible to me just sitting built in a buddy's basement.

as for my budget its max is 25k, keep in mind thats assuming the car is a lkow miles 09 with everything i want, guys that are throwing 05's with 50,000 miles at me for 25k is not really feasible.

Thanks.
Dustin

well, I dont know about the 540-560whp range. I think most tuners will tell you not to push them past 450whp unless you dont mind replacing the motor in the future. I am at 498whp and already replaced the engine once. If you buy something with over 500whp, I would want the internals to be forged.

Zeekmann

Reaction score
I will sell you my KB 08..... but 27k is what it would take to get it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back