WTB! 07-09 GTs,5 speed,under 25k miles,forced induction,mods

Bsmith

Reaction score
I have an 08 steeda Q350 vapor silver, black interior, and it just rolled over 25k mi., it's got everything you want except power adder..but I would def. Sell for less than $25k. let me know if your interested

onebadgt

forum member
Reaction score
well, I dont know about the 540-560whp range. I think most tuners will tell you not to push them past 450whp unless you dont mind replacing the motor in the future. I am at 498whp and already replaced the engine once. If you buy something with over 500whp, I would want the internals to be forged.

i would say 450 would be a very conservative limit and 560 would be pushing it, with good tunes the 3v seem to hold up to 500rwhp all day. mine made 500/520 for over 3 years without a single issue. its all about good tuning and correctly taking care of the car.

duggyb

Parts For Sale Lurker....
Reaction score
i am still on the hunt...and no autos...even if they are built/ tons of power....as much as i would love a built 600rwhp car with am auto, its just not feasible for me...so i prefers to stay around that 500whp and under mark with a nice 5 speed manual.

Thanks.
Dustin

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Really???

Yeah, really?

sigpicnew.jpg

stang1.jpg

1878093.jpg

Last edited:

duggyb

Reaction score

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
I know it's a little more than you want to spend. But if your interested, I would sell my 08 Premium for $28,000. It has 13,000 miles on it and I bought it new.

Ford put a new TR3650 in it 200 miles ago because I blew it up on the dyno in October. The mods are in my sig. What's not in the sig is the fact that the engine is going into the machine shop in the morning. KPC microalloy 3.543" crank, Manley H beam rods with ARP 2000 cap screw bolts. -13cc max quench extreme X 9.33 cr pistons, and a Spec billet aluminum flywheel. The engine should be back together and in the car January 21st. It currently makes 569/481 clicking off early @ 6,200 RPM's, fat A/F, 16 degrees of timing, with 15 lbs of boost. I made one dyno pass to see what RPM it made it's peak HP. It made 604whp at 6850 RPM's on the stock bottom end. After the forged internals, I'm going to add more timing, boost and RPM's. It should make an easy 650whp.

At the drags, My best pass was a 11.47 @ 126.06 with a 1.87 60' on street tires and shifting at 5,500 RPM's. On good tires and with more RPM's, the car will run 10's with the current power. I short shifted to keep the engine intact. Currently, I get 19-21 MPG on the interstate and around 16 in town.

I never thought about selling it until today. I have an interest in buying a new ZR1. The Chevrolet dealer said they will not sell a ZR1 below MSRP. I told them if they give me $28,000 for the Mustang I would do it. They called a few hours ago and said they would with the new engine.

I don't have the Shelby window covers anymore.

Mustang020810002.jpg

Mustang020810005.jpg

engine001.jpg

10-24-2010092251PM.jpg

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
some nice cars here... you guys are crazy... we pour our hearts into building these cars and then change our minds for something else. I bought mine new and the next owner of it will be when my sons sell it after im dead and gone.... OP I do hope you jump on one of these great looking stangs posted here...especially the last post before me, procharged and built for 28k??? I got nearly 38k in mine with no boost...MSRP + financing + mods....hpoe you find the right one!

duggyb

Reaction score
still looking, got about 3 cars that look really promosing right now, just trying to figure out my best option...

Marc s----that is an amazing car, i cant even describe, but unfortunatley i do have a budget, and also it is an Auto, im sure whoever you sell it to will be more than happy!

gotsboost----also a very nice car, but for the price i can get something same year/miles with forced induction, not knocking anyone's price as i know tons of people got money tied up in these things, but the market is what the market is, and also i would prefer to get something that has forced induction or at least comes with it!

keep the cars coming though!

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
still looking, got about 3 cars that look really promosing right now, just trying to figure out my best option...

Marc s----that is an amazing car, i cant even describe, but unfortunatley i do have a budget, and also it is an Auto, im sure whoever you sell it to will be more than happy!

keep the cars coming though!

Nope, it's a 5 speed manual.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
oh i must have been thinking of a different car, come down to 24500 and i will buy it haha, not trying to lowball, i just have a budget unfortunately.

I understand the need to stay within a budget. You should be able to find a nice blown Mustang for under $24,500.00.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back