WTB! 07-09 GTs,5 speed,under 25k miles,forced induction,mods

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score
I read it weeks ago LOL forgot the mileage and years you wanted.This one just popped up in the chat section and I remembered this thread.

duggyb

Parts For Sale Lurker....
Reaction score
11500miles silver 620 rwhp.interested $28000
read a page back, there is a 2008 with 650whp(potential) on a built motor and similar mileage for the $28000, if i could break my budget of 25g i would jump on the 08.

Thanks for the offer though.

Dustin

taylor_reid

forum member
Reaction score
read a page back, there is a 2008 with 650whp(potential) on a built motor and similar mileage for the $28000, if i could break my budget of 25g i would jump on the 08.

Thanks for the offer though.

Dustin

Mine is listed for 27k and I have some room to wiggle. It is an auto with 13k miles.

You could do a manual swap =]

duggyb

Reaction score
Mine is listed for 27k and I have some room to wiggle. It is an auto with 13k miles.

You could do a manual swap =]

i would love to as your car is beautiful but i just don't think the swap is worth it/feasible for me, i might as well just hunt and find what i want.

speaking of which! i have had some great cars come across, even 2 i was going to jump on and both guys backed out on selling, so i know what i want is out there, keep them coming.

only 3-4 more months to lock something down in time for the snow to be gone!!

Thanks.
Dustin

taylor_reid

forum member
Reaction score
i would love to as your car is beautiful but i just don't think the swap is worth it/feasible for me, i might as well just hunt and find what i want.

speaking of which! i have had some great cars come across, even 2 i was going to jump on and both guys backed out on selling, so i know what i want is out there, keep them coming.

only 3-4 more months to lock something down in time for the snow to be gone!!

Thanks.
Dustin

PM me a price you are willing to spend on an auto.

nickk678

forum member
Reaction score
Hello all.

Duggy, I don't want to disrupt your thread, but I too am looking for nearly the exact same car as you so didn't want to make a new thread. Low (<30k) miles, bolt ons or FI, MUST BE MANUAL, ~20k etc. Whatever Duggy doesn't want, PM my way and I'll take a look at it.

Nick

05yellowgt

Reaction score
You sure you don't want a yellow car? I'm right in your budget and I'm sure more than enough power for you ; )

duggyb

Reaction score
How about this one? KB supercharger. Manual. 10,600 miles. $24,900. Seems to have all your requirements.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...e=p&num_records=25&cardist=110&standard=false

CLOSE! but its a deluxe, im looking for leather and such, thanks for the link though, it is a decent deal.

05yellowGT, i took a look at your ad, very nice build and the yellow kinda grows on me with that black, downside is there is NO way the bank would give me that kinda $$ on a 05, they unfortunately don't see the added value of the work and parts that have been put into it.

im actually dealing pretty heavy on a 2011 right now, more than i wanna spend but at least the bank likes it more.

keep em coming!

Thanks
Dustin

twinscrewed

forum member
Reaction score
I know you posted 07+, but I have a satin silver 05, 5spd, Whipple HO, lots of other goodies, 18k miles. Thinking about selling it.

bushmasterbob

forum member
Reaction score
Im in canada... '09 GT, torch red, 23,500kms (14,700 miles) Black leather int. Procharged 469rwhp. MGW shifter, strange axles. has a scratch on hood few inches long. Navigation, my colour and is 5 spd stick.

duggyb

Reaction score
Im in canada... '09 GT, torch red, 23,500kms (14,700 miles) Black leather int. Procharged 469rwhp. MGW shifter, strange axles. has a scratch on hood few inches long. Navigation, my colour and is 5 spd stick.

more info please!! where in Canada? PM me pics/specs/price

[email protected] if you wanna email pics instead

Thanks.
Dustin

007SHELBYGT

Reaction score
how about my white and silver 07 shelby GT 7k miles 5 speed 410s full stage 3 steeda suspension .polished vortech V3 intercooled blower set up ..billet rear control arms boost gauge and wide band hidden in the 2 middle vents in dash ..car is factory lowerd from shelby 2 in with neg2.5 deegree camber ..shelby aluminum 10 in rims and 9 in up front ..cross drilled brakes with good pads ...car makes 491 rwhp 10.5 psi and 424 tq @6000 shift it @ 6500 it will make 12.5 psi and another 30rwhp ..black leather interior ...i want 25.5 for car ....for another 7.5k also have a built 3v long block fully forged -6.5cc dish pistons manley forged h beams arp 2000 hardware throughout including head studs rod bolts ..stg2 hand ported 3 v head with 1mm over sized valves and comp springs and retainers ..stg2 comp xfi spr campart 127550s with new phasers and phaser limiters ..7qt pan pre tapped for oil return for other blowers or turbo ...its sitting on a stand waiting for a home ...built it in case i need it but i dont beat my car and it doesnt need to go any faster.. it runs with my friends 418 ls3 vette quite well the way it is ....

duggyb

Reaction score
thought i would close this thread up by saying i found a car, ended up grabbing a 09 GT with 25000km on it, no forced induction but the price was so good i could not pass it up, it still leaves me with $$ to do forced induction, thanks to everyone who helped!

Thanks
Dustin

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back