WTB: 2005+ Mustang (CHEAP)

Racer91m

Road Racer
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I am lookin gfor a 2005+ Mustang. I don't care about miles. I have a 2011 V^ that has no title and I am going to swap everything into the older body. So, I don't car if the car has 200,000 miles on it as long as the price is right. I don't care if a family of homeless people have lived in it for the winter. Here is what I care about:

Coupe
No frame damage!
No damage to roof or quarters.
Prefer white, silver, black, or red. No green (unless really cheap)
Can have salvage title, but no damage.

I have new Cal Special front and rear bumpers. I have new fenders, doors, hood, headlights and tail lights so that stuff is not important. If you have a clean title car you want to pull the powertrain and interior out of, That would be just perfect.

My limit price is $6,000. Please don't offer me a roller for $6k. I am thinking $3k max for a perfect roller....

email me if you have anything. [email protected]

blown88coupe

forum member
Reaction score
Where you located? I just seen a couple salvaged v6 mustangs I just can't remember if it was craigslist or ebay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

blown88coupe

forum member
Reaction score
Check eBay but I want to say I was looking in CA

Racer91m

Road Racer
Official Vendor
Reaction score
No, just have a bad addiction to Mustangs. I got stuck with a V6 that has no title (front crash damage) that I bought blind at an auction. Got hosed. I plan to completely transfer everything into an older body car. I have been holding on to a CS front and rear end for the right project and if I can find a decent body in a donor, I'm going to do the swap and sell the 2011 body to a racer...

sinabite

forum member
Reaction score
@Racer......I saw a guy in DC at a meet in DC who gutted an 08 and put EVERYTHING in a 67.......it was AMAZING. I would LOVE to tackle that project......just dont have the money.

blown88coupe

forum member
Reaction score
Marcspaz has a roller his thread got locked so you might have to pm him

benjytps

forum member
Reaction score
just bought a v6 titled car with cervini body kit,22" rims,fresh paint job (sonic blue) It is an empty shell.all glass,some interior maybe all but I havent inspected all of it yet. The car was flooded and salvaged. I can send you pics if interested. I also disassembled this car for the paint/body shop who has it. Contact me if you need more information or pics. Thanks

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back