WTB Headlight splitters

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone have any headlight splitters they want to get rid off? I can trade them for some louvers that I have or can just buy them.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Anyone have any headlight splitters they want to get rid off? I can trade them for some louvers that I have or can just buy them.

which louvers ? I have a set, painted satin silver. I'd be up for a trade.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
These are it, they would have to be repainted due to a small scratch that they acquired while sitting around.

SSPX0017.jpg

Let me know if you want them.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
These are it, they would have to be repainted due to a small scratch that they acquired while sitting around.

SSPX0017.jpg

Let me know if you want them.

OK, you'll have to paint the splitters too since they're satin silver. PM me your address and I'll ship these to you, thanks, Ken

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Before we wrap this up, what kind of splitters you got? Do you have a pic?

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
I bought them from a forum member, they were unpainted. I painted them and put 3M tape on 1 of them, but never installed them on my wife's silver car. I'll dig them out today and take a pic if you want to see the actual pieces.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Those are the exact ones I'm looking for, no further pics needed. PM your address and I will try and ship the louvers out today. Thanks Ken.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Those are the exact ones I'm looking for, no further pics needed. PM your address and I will try and ship the louvers out today. Thanks Ken.

no, thank you. So I guess I'll have some xenon quarter window scoops for sale,,,,, Bought em, don't like em.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
I've never really been a fan of the xenon parts. That scoop is huge... I can understand why you didn't like it. The louvers I have stick right onto the window, they aren't too overexagerrated. I really liked them while I had them on the car, but I'm trying a different look out so I took them off.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back