Wtb lights

dabad1

forum member
Reaction score
Smoke headlight

I have a set in perfect shape $110 shipped they or light smoke headlights!

Last edited:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
ive got a set of tinted tails, I have to stop by my mothers house to get a pic of them

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I got the 2010-12 style tinted tails from AM

Assuming this is for the 06 in your name

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
It's as they come from AM, reverse aren't tinted

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set of tinted tails with plug and play sequentials that I just pulled off today. Will be listing them in the for sale section within the next day or so.

I painted them "correctly" with VHT... wet-sanded, 4 coats of VHT, 6 coats of clear, wet-sanded again, and highly polished/buffed. They have a nice shine to them. I tinted the whole surface of the light including the reverse light.

Will be asking $125 + shipping. To sweeten the deal, I'll also throw in a pair of front turn signals that I tinted using the same process (They started out as clear lenses, so no orange hue to them)

Let me know!

Last edited:

Rene06GT

low 12s for now....
Reaction score
I have a set of tinted tails with plug and play sequentials that I just pulled off today. Will be listing them in the for sale section within the next day or so.

I painted them "correctly" with VHT... wet-sanded, 4 coats of VHT, 6 coats of clear, wet-sanded again, and highly polished/buffed. They have a nice shine to them. I tinted the whole surface of the light including the reverse light.

Will be asking $125 + shipping. To sweeten the deal, I'll also throw in a pair of front turn signals that I tinted using the same process (They started out as clear lenses, so no orange hue to them)

Let me know!

Got any pics side by side of the lights? I'm interested just want to make sure they aren't different shades.

dabad1

forum member
Reaction score
Headlights

Mines are the factory tinted ones from AM muscle you can't go wrong with these lights will get you a closer up pic later today !

dabad1

forum member
Reaction score
Headlights

Smoke headlights here is a close up picture with & without the flasher on my camera !

Last edited:

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
Send me your stock lights am I'll smoke them professionally for you

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

NaS197

forum member
Reaction score
Mine where smoked with vht and look like Crap so I'm just looking to replace them.

I'm sure I can get that off pretty easy an redo them lol

Or just buy new ones an send them to me an I'll smoke them

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back