WTB: Stock rear bumper parts (3 items)

warrior86

ODIN
Reaction score
I had a slight accident =( so I need some parts. I would appreciate any help I could get. This will need to be shipped to 33433

1. Right hand rear bumper bracket (Ford part: 5R3Z17D942AA)

2. Right hand red bumper marker light

3. Rear bumper (CS or GT500 preferred but GT works fine too). Silver Metallic only at this point, or brand new primed.

Last edited:

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
I've got a pair of the OEM red bumper markers. It's just the lens assemblies, no pigtails.

warrior86

ODIN
Reaction score
I've got a pair of the OEM red bumper markers. It's just the lens assemblies, no pigtails.

I believe that is all that I need, do you have a pic by any chance? If so, how much do you want for them? and honestly, I only need the right hand side

gil_t2

Love Nitro in the Morning
Reaction score
i have a gt bumper vapor silver no damage, i do not know what it would cost to package and ship , i am at 20175

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you choose to buy and have the bumper shipped I recommend looking into using Greyhound to ship it; I shipped my rear valence from VA to FL for $38 and it was there in 2-3 days.

warrior86

ODIN
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply guys, I actually will upgrade to the CS bumper. So I will be taking that off my list unless somehow has a fairly cheap silver metallic bumper

warrior86

ODIN
Reaction score
I ended up getting the first 2 parts and will just end up fixing my bumper myself.

</thread>

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back