Xxr 521 fitment

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
I found this picture I think he has 18s times I'm not sure can anyone confirm?
I kind of like the more aggressive look

mepu8e4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its funny you posted this car... this is my buddy Ben, we live in neighboring towns, he wrecked that car right after that pic was taken at Midnight madness while drifting... this is how it sits now lol

full 2013 front end swap and its a freakin tire slayer..

DRock

Reaction score
need to get that man a set of conversion fender stat!

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
yeah man^^ you can barley see the rear passanger corner but it was smashed in, he went in backwards through a turn and smashed a wall at his last drift even when the car was normal and silver lol, now, a year later, this is how it looks. and its more awesome than ever!!

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
plus this was cranked up so he could drive it on the street lol, it usually sits about an inch off the ground and its aggressive as hell. the whole cage one the inside and bumper smash bars were all custom built in his garage. funny because he still has door panels and dash with original gauge cluster lol

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
The Yellow car has the 20 x 10.5/8.5 521's, the right car has the stock fitment Saleen wheels. No issues with the fronts but the rears Pirelli P0Zero Rosso (275-40) make contact during AutoX or hard driving. I recently switches tires to Michellin Sports (275-40) and the side walls are different dimensions despite being the same size tire, they rub on pot holes and semi spirited driving. I am going to have to adjust my Upper Control arm to get more travel or shave my hubs or go back to Rosso's...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back